Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Greetings everyone

• Thread starter led by the spirit
  • Start date

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
L

led by the spirit

my approach is to KISS it (keep it simple stupid).I enjoy studing the bible and researching however I try to avoid lengthy discussions for one its much weariness of the flesh and and as usual it can cause one to get caught up in ones own interpretation instead of just plainly letting scripture interprete itself to teach and to reprove us,after all the bible is
not the problem it is man and man made doctrines that lead to deception,and reading passages out of context,resulting in wars,arguments,closed minds,hatred etc.etc.

Welcome to the Forum's, led by the spirit.

I'm Brutus. 8-)

I hope God blesses you as you study here in these forums.

led by the spirit,

We joined the same day...welcome (late but welcome none the less).

icon_welcome.gif

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back