Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Greetings!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Fish153

Hi, Fish153 here. (yes, the name comes from John 21). I have been a Christian for over 50 years now. I have mainly been posting over on the threads dealing with the Trinity. I believe that God is one God made up of (3) persons eternally: the Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit. Yes---I believe the SON has always been the SON. I also believe all of the main tenets of Christianity (The Holy Spirit is a person, Jesus is God, Jesus will return and return bodily the same way he ascended into Heaven, Hell is a place of eternal torment, etc., salvation is by Grace through faith, etc). Glad to meet all of you. God bless you!

Hi, Fish153 here. (yes, the name comes from John 21). I have been a Christian for over 50 years now. I have mainly been posting over on the threads dealing with the Trinity. I believe that God is one God made up of (3) persons eternally: the Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit. Yes---I believe the SON has always been the SON. I also believe all of the main tenets of Christianity (The Holy Spirit is a person, Jesus is God, Jesus will return and return bodily the same way he ascended into Heaven, Hell is a place of eternal torment, etc., salvation is by Grace through faith, etc). Glad to meet all of you. God bless you!

Blessings in Christ Jesus, fish! And welcome to our community!

We are officially Trinitarian, though we do allow some discussion on it within limits. It's a healthy thing to know how to defend one's faith. But feel free to take advantage of other parts of the forum as well. There are debate sections and socializing sections, so it's just a matter of what interests you most.

If you should need any help with anything, please feel free to ask, and we are glad to have you.

Blessings once again, in Christ.
Hidden In Him

Sick of sky-high phone bills, bad signal, and having no ownership of your data? We are too.
We’ve got just one, revolutionary plan with nationwide coverage and unlimited talk, text, and data for only $20/mo.
No contracts, no gimmicks. Thanks to the growing Network built by the people, our subscribers soar with a plan that actually benefits them.

Gee thanks, "Larisapem." Way to stay dead center on topic, Lol.

Praise God for spam cleaning. It's what's for dinner. ✌️

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back