Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] Hand reattached, please pray for healing.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
My hand was completely severed and it is already a miracle that I still have it. I have had three healers: a catholic priest, an A.M.E. Zion healer, and a Baptist preacher heal it so far. Each one about a month apart and each helping greatly. I ask that you pray to God, specifically that I: 1) gain mobility of the fingers and thumb 2) that it gain warmth 3) that feeling and sensation be restored 4) that it be rejuvenated and that the Spirit return to it. To further direct your prayers: my name is Nicholas Oliver Williamson Jones, I am currently in Pensacola, Florida and was raised in Alabama and I am a Mizraimite, originating in Ireland. I ask that the power of Christ compel you to keep me in your prayers.

Dear Father, I come to You this morning asking for Your healing restoration to be given to Nicholas' hand. Let Your will be done as You give him great grace and help in his time of need. Father, I thank You this day for Your love of him and faithfulness, and I do ask these things in Jesus' name. Amen.

May the true God and Jesus regenerate your hand and its agility, They can do it with ease, and i like better this to be done in the Name of Jesus - the only (true) Lord of all this universe

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back