Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Have You Been Watching and Listening?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
T

The First Witness

Some Believe that the AC is PC. Search :http://www.lionlamb.net/pub2001.htm, The Prince to Come.

Some believe that Princess Diana was out of line and silenced.

FYI. "The Toronto Star" " The man at the centre of one of the most lurid rumours to circulate about the Britain's royal family has died... of apparent alcohol poisioning, ending what is widely considered to be one of the nastiest and most damaging episodes in a string of royal scandals"

In these times, the powers of the AC will increase, and theirs will diminish.

Just another cooincidence ?

What do you think?

The First Witness said:
Some Believe that the AC is PC. In these times, the powers of the AC will increase, and theirs will diminish.

What do you think?
The Anti-Christ is symbolic. What actually happened was that an atheist wrote message - his life's work - and the message number coincidentally happened to be number 666 in an Iraqi blog, and the date was 2004-09-11 (3rd anniversary of 9/11 attacks). Shortly after this message, the atheist became a believer. This is all documented at:

http://antisubjugator.blogspot.com/2005 ... -rank.html

and

http://antisubjugator.blogspot.com/2005 ... beast.html

Do you not find these links convincing enough? Why would you rather look at Prince Charles for answers instead of the above links?

kerravon said:
The First Witness said:
Some Believe that the AC is PC. In these times, the powers of the AC will increase, and theirs will diminish.

What do you think?
The Anti-Christ is symbolic.

In actuallity "Anti-Christ is never mentioned in the Book of Revelations, the "beast" is popularly labeled Anti-Christ.

And the Beast and the False Prophet are on their way, literally. The signs are all around if anyone bothers to notice.

Whether it will tommorrow or a hundred years from now is anyones guess.

PHIL121 said:
And the Beast and the False Prophet are on their way, literally. The signs are all around if anyone bothers to notice.

It has already happened. The magical number 666 appeared already, on the 3rd anniversary of 9/11, the result of one atheist (beast)'s lifetime of searching. As already documented here:

There's no need to keep watching and waiting. It's already happened and you didn't even notice it.

Oh plllleeeaze....

All that 666 crap is the work of Satan trying to divert those from doing the Work of God. It's interesting the theorize about but anyone who says they "definitely know" is clearly looney and ignorant of Scripture. The "mark of the Beast will not occur until after the killing of the Two Witnesses in Rev 11, and while some myay see some of the seals being opened and trumpets blowing, no one has yet to see the Two Witnesses being being killed and then resurrected.

Although.....I have to admit I'm kinda looking forward to watching it on CNN and Fox, the Lord willing ;-)

OMG :x ...and here, all along I was thinking the Mark of the Beast was Henry Kissinger, the release of Black Sabbath's "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" LP, and the kidnapping of Patricia Hearst by the Symbionese Liberation Army !!! :crazyeyes:

PHIL121 said:
All that 666 crap is the work of Satan trying to divert those from doing the Work of God.
There is no Satan.

It's interesting the theorize about but anyone who says they "definitely know" is clearly looney and ignorant of Scripture.
The scripture is not the word of God. And I definitely know because I received revelations, one of which was to write my own bible if I didn't like the existing one.

Vic said:
Oh please! Get over yourself.
I am telling you the truth. Getting others to believe the truth is a separate and difficult problem.

Sarcasm

maranatha_man said:
OMG :x ...and here, all along I was thinking the Mark of the Beast was Henry Kissinger, the release of Black Sabbath's "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" LP, and the kidnapping of Patricia Hearst by the Symbionese Liberation Army !!! :crazyeyes:

I don't think sarcasm is going to further this discussion....

I like other Christian Universalist believe that the Beast is us. It is our carnal nature not some Satanic Man who will sit in a temple and say that he is God.

You cannot just ignore scripture to suit your own understanding:

"Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the
number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his
number is six hundred and sixty-six. REV 13:18

The number is that of a man, not of all man, nor of any man.

"Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and
have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will
destroy the city and the sanctuary. And its end will come with a
flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.
DAN 9:26"

He is a Prince just as the Scripture says.

Compare the English and Hebrew names with the corresponding
calculations. The statistical odds are astonishing. The name
"Prince Charles of Wales" in the modern accepted form of Hebrew
AND English calculates to 666.

His genealogical chart has been maintained throughout the centuries
and he can trace his birth back that far. Prince Charles can and does
claim to be the "son of David."

The flag of Wales has the symbol of the red dragon.

His time to power will come very soon, if you put 1 and 1 together and
understand and discern the phopecy of Kim Clement at kimclement.com
he gave on 2 Sept.

This "phrophet" was one of the first to announce Katrina before it happened,
since then however appeared on TBN network with some prosperity teacher.

Keep this in mind when you read his site and the 2 sept. announcement,
and note the date he set for this October.

Would God speak to his people by invading CNN? Or is this something
antichrist would do?

Is "the media" God's instrument of choice, or did we know from the very
beginning, that it will be antichrist that will be introduced on global TV
simultaniously?

Is it God or Satan that gains access by "infiltration". It's always Satan only.

In that light, is part of the church already infiltrated by the antichrist spirit
and Kim C. one of his prophets?

This will require spiritual discernment on part of the saints.

kerravon said:
PHIL121 said:
All that 666 crap is the work of Satan trying to divert those from doing the Work of God.
There is no Satan.

It's interesting the theorize about but anyone who says they "definitely know" is clearly looney and ignorant of Scripture.
The scripture is not the word of God. And I definitely know because I received revelations, one of which was to write my own bible if I didn't like the existing one.

I will pray for you because you definitely need it!

kerravon said:
PHIL121 said:

It has already happened. The magical number 666 appeared already, on the 3rd anniversary of 9/11, the result of one atheist (beast)'s lifetime of searching. As already documented here:

There's no need to keep watching and waiting. It's already happened and you didn't even notice it.
Sorry but you need to hang up as you have the wrong number.
"While many Bible have footnotes saying the number translated from the original Greek could be 616, experts say new photographic evidence of an ancient fragment of papyrus from Revelation indeed indicates the number is indeed 616, instead of 666. "
Now who ya gonna call?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=44169

what difference does it make what the number is? It could be 23 for all that it really matters. The fact of the matter is that "there are many antichrists already gone out into the world." Those are the words of the apostle John from close to the end of the first century.

Furthermore, the anti-Christ referred to throughout the NT is NOT a man. There will be a one world leader who offers the spirit of anti-Christ but then, that spirit has been around since before Christ. Anti-Christ, don't you get it folks? Anti=against. Satan has been working to subvert the understood Spirit of Christ since before man was introduced to Him.

There are many many many many anti-christs in existence RIGHT NOW and have been for thousands of years.

The Beast is not THE anti-Christ. There is NO single anti-Christ. Anti-Christ is nothing more than those that fight to destroy the Spirit of Christ. And their time is limited and soon coming to a close.

1 John 2:18-19
¶ Little children, it is a last hour, and as you heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have risen up, from which you know that it is a last hour.
19 They went out from us, but they were not of us. For if they were of us, they would have remained with us; but they left so that it might be revealed that they all are not of us. (LITV)

There are antichrists and there is The Antichrist.

1 John 2:22 Who is the liar, except the one denying, saying that Jesus is not the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one denying the Father and the Son. (LITV)

2 Thess. 2:3 ¶ Do not let anyone deceive you in any way, because that Day will not come unless first comes the falling away, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, (LITV)

Of course there are many, many anti-Christs... However, there will be one central Anti-Christ to appear on the scene.... And he is ALREADY on the scene... Time is very, VERY short!

maranatha_man said:

Dang!!! I didn't think anyone old enough to remember all of that would still be alive. Do your grandkids know your playing with their computer?

A few years

I believe we are only a couple of years from the AntiChrist (the one, not many) revealing himself to all; however, some will know who before that....

Back