Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

[ Testimony ] Healing Testimony!! :)

Edward

2024 Supporter
This is exciting, Brothers and Sisters! As many of you know, I had a seizure and fell off a ladder 10 ft onto a concrete floor and couldn't walk for awhile, barely being able to hobble back and forth to the bathroom on crutches. No insurance so was jst laying around in bed slowly getting better and praying.

Brother Mike reffered me to a Healing Series of sermons that his pastor, Brother Keith Moore did awhile back and is available on video for viewing. http://www.flcbranson.org/listseries.php?xml=rss/GodsWillToHeal.xml

I began also watching healing videos on YouBoobe (sic) (Search for Todd White) and researching the healing thoroughly. More was accomplished on the cross than redemption, of which, healing from the curse of the Law is included. I also realized that Jesus never refused anyone healing in the Gospels, and since God does not change, this means me also. Millions of Christians pray to God that Lord, if it be thy will, please heal me...I quit praying like that. In Luke 5:12 a leper ask Jesus if it be thy will, thou canst heal me? Jesus said I will. So that question is answered. It IS the Lords will to heal. But I digress...

I had noticed a few days after the fall that I had a bump or protrusion on my right hip area, as if a dislocated bone or joint. I asked my doctor without a visit, to simply refer me to a cheap place that I could get an xray to be sure. He did, 59 bucks, not bad for a direct pay. I still didn't have it so planned to go when I got paid again, after completing my next house for the builder. So continued to convalesce and pray. One night before going to sleep, I prayed and asked that the Lord heal my hip/leg as I slept, and gave praise that I had already received it and the payment for it upon the cross and now felt ready to be able to receive it in faith. Praise the Lord!

I was woke up in the middle of the night by an intense heat in my right hip. It felt as if my hip was on fire! Very hot! The heat subsided within a minute and I went back to sleep without really thinking about it, just glad the fire was gone and I could sleep again, lol.

In the morning, I remembered hearing in the video testimonies, and on another forums testimonies section about people speaking of heat being associated with healing. I quickly added 2+2 and excitedly hobbled off to the bathroom to examine myself. The protrusion on my hip was gone! It was smooth and normal! It was still sore, but a different kind of sore. The type of sore associated with the resetting of a bone. (When I was younger I used to throw my shoulder out of joint and reset it myself, and it was sore for a few days afterward). So I figured that I would know for sure within a few days. Though I knew in my heart what had happened. Sure enough, a few days later, the soreness was gone and my leg feels normal again. The Lord reset my hip joint and healed it! Glory to God! Glory to God!! :)

My hip is fine now. Does not hurt, no bone sticking out, I wont even go get the xray now, I don't need it anymore! The reason more people are not healed is that they are not ready to receive it. What is given in Grace, must be received in faith.

I used to doubt the faith healers, but no more. It is scriptural. Brother Keith Moore goes through the scriptures very thorougly in the healing series I provided a link to above. They are all over an hour, and some close to two hours...but highly worth the watch and study brothers and sisters.

:sohappy

Glad you are feeling better! Praise God! :sohappy
Thanks for sharing your testimony with us!

Is there any danger of having seizures again? If so, they you may wanna pray to God for healing those, too. Or get meds.

Yes there is a danger. I am on meds but...it still happens sometimes.
You bet I'm praying for that too!

The healing of my leg was...awesome! Glory to God!! He reset my bone!! This was unquestionably my most critical need at the moment, and the Lord did come through for me. He always does. Always. :sohappy:sohappy

I would like to thank all of you good brothers and sisters who prayed for me. God bless you all! :)

May Blessings continue to chase and find you, piercing your inner parts. But this is not to say that we want only blessings. Sometimes we need to be taken by a firm hand and shown stuff. All that comes from your Father in Heaven is good. He shall guide you to Him. He alone.

~Sparrow

May Blessings continue to chase and find you, piercing your inner parts. But this is not to say that we want only blessings. Sometimes we need to be taken by a firm hand and shown stuff. All that comes from your Father in Heaven is good. He shall guide you to Him. He alone.

~Sparrow

Thank you brother. I am blessed everyday and this must be so because I am still here. That may be somewhat facetious of a statement but also true. I had a pretty bad day today, and yet, the Lords hand in my life this day was evident and so even in the midst of tribulation I am blessed and obviously so, so I was indeed blessed today that things did not turn out worse than they did.

Many times, the flesh only looks towards seeing the negative aspects of any situation, but like Paul taught us to do is to look towards the Lord to see Him in all, to be content, and be able to praise the Lord even during tribulation in our lives. So as I look upon the tribulation of the day and I see and know how much worse it could have been, and how the Lord obviously steered the situation to the best outcome possible considering the circumstances. In this light, I was blessed very much so today and have very much to thank and praise the Lord for!!

Oh yes brother, Glory to God and thank you Jesus for the help today! :amen

You know what? Try as I might, I still need to learn to rest in Him. Sounds easy. When I try, well, trying harder defeats the purpose doesn't it? It's more of relaxing into trust than other stuff, but I don't get it completely yet. Worth working toward? There it is again. Rest means stop working and trust. Such a strange concept, isn't it?

Mostly what I do is wait. That's closer to rest than being impatient for it.

You know what? Try as I might, I still need to learn to rest in Him. Sounds easy. When I try, well, trying harder defeats the purpose doesn't it? It's more of relaxing into trust than other stuff, but I don't get it completely yet. Worth working toward? There it is again. Rest means stop working and trust. Such a strange concept, isn't it?

Mostly what I do is wait. That's closer to rest than being impatient for it.

What you say here...is right (in my experience). A relaxing into trust, well said. That is when the Lord seems to do things for me. When I put aside the worry and effort and consciously tell myself...I am trusting and putting my faith into the Lord on (XXXXX) whatever. Then just put it out of my mind and voila', the Lord shows up to help me.

We are so used to doing things ourselves that it can be hard to do this, for it is automatic many times for us to go click click, I know what I should do. Which is leaning upon our own understanding and the wrong direction. Which is why we are to become as little children, setting aside our wisdom. We become fools and stand down giving the lead to the Lord and His Spirit. A...leap of faith so to speak.

Back