Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Hello from William Penn's "Holy Experiment"

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I sincerely hope I may be an asset to this forum. I seek to cultivate a teachable spirit and hope I may be of encouragement to fellow Christians.

I live in Bucks County, Pennsylvania; a region which played a significant role during the 1st "Great Awakening" preceding the American War for Independence.

Hence, I enjoy American history - particularly in the manner in which God has Providentially worked throughout the lives of men and women who love Jesus Christ.

Recently, I have become much more interested in Biblical prophecy concerning the "Last days."

I enjoy reading Christian biography, general science, anthropology, Constitutional law, theology, and the arts. I am an amateur musican and a craftsman in various mediums. I enjoy creating Southwestern style art.

Maranatha,
Matureartisan

Welcome MA in the name of Jesus and I hope in Christ that you enjoy fellowshipping with us here at CF. We have many forums and opportunities to share the gifts of wisdom of God's Word. And many topics to peek your interest in glorifying our Lord.

Look forward to getting to know you on the boards, and may your stay be bless with us. May our Lord be a Lamp at your feet as you share in the opportunities of this ministry to minister to others, and glorify our Lord, and be bless in your own spiritual walk in Christ.

Welcome aboard, and GBU..........

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back