Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Hello, here is who I am and a song of Praise to Christ our Lord. Please reply!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
There is one God, three divine persons, but one in being. God Almighty, Adonay, Jehova Rapha, Zuriel, Elohim, YHW (His Name unmentionable), Father of the Only Holy Son, JESUS CHRIST, Emmanuel Nazarene. The father and the son co-eternal, with the Paraclete, the Holy Spirit, who proceeds from them, but is equal to and one with them. I believe in the Lord whose name is LORD, who is called the One; I believe in Dominus Deus. No alterations of names or languages can sway Him, for He alone is omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent. Furthermore, I believe the Word of God, the Sword of the Spirit, is with me and all Holy Bible readers and believers in Jesus; Jesus promised preservation of the Word, "My words shall not pass away." -God. Also, I believe every Christian should live as though the end were nigh, seeing as God spake that a sign of His return would be the preaching of the gospel in all parts of the world.

Can You Reap What I Sow? Written by Nick Jones.

A herald angel swiftly brings
Word to the poor, and lords, and kings
Through the air by dark of night
I behold from the bay and my spirit sings
The line of stars amidst moonlight
A tail leads down unto the kite

Can you see what I see?
Can you know what I know?
Can you be where I be?
Can you go where I go?

The angel played a trumpet's blast
Now Jesus come, The First and Last
Glory then and glory be
To cut asunder poison asp
The end is nigh to I and thee
Cry and shout, to God do plea

Can you see what I see?
Can you know what I know?
Can you be where I be?
Can you go where I go?

Can you hear what I hear?
Are you low when I'm low?
Can you near where I'm near?
Can you reap what I sow?

Alleluia, Glory-Yah, Glory be to Jesus Christ.
Amen.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back