Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello, I am new and these are my beliefs

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
G

grell

Hello, I figured I'd make my first post here in this forum since it is the New member forums. I also would like to say a bit about myself right off the bat. I'm a recently born-again Christian. I grew up Catholic and lost faith along the way, now I am protestant and attend a Baptist Church and read my KJV Bible on a more or less daily basis. I believe in Creation as described in Genesis and I believe that the science supporting evolution will be viewed as being just as ridiculous as the idea that the earth is flat or the sun revolves around the earth in the future. I am not a scientist however, I am just going on my faith in the Bible being the divinely inspired word of God. I also hold certain views that are not mainstream that I would like to state before I make other posts on this forum. I believe in the New World Order and 9/11 was an inside job. The Illuminati is enacting plans to turn America and the entire Western world into a police-state like society. The mainstream media is being used to soften public opinion to idea of martial law and to call all 9/11 skeptics crackpots or kooks, a classic example of attacking the messenger and ignoring the message. Now, that is me in a nutshell, any comments?

grell said:
Hello, I figured I'd make my first post here in this forum since it is the New member forums. I also would like to say a bit about myself right off the bat. I'm a recently born-again Christian. I grew up Catholic and lost faith along the way, now I am protestant and attend a Baptist Church and read my KJV Bible on a more or less daily basis. I believe in Creation as described in Genesis and I believe that the science supporting evolution will be viewed as being just as ridiculous as the idea that the earth is flat or the sun revolves around the earth in the future. I am not a scientist however, I am just going on my faith in the Bible being the divinely inspired word of God. I also hold certain views that are not mainstream that I would like to state before I make other posts on this forum. I believe in the New World Order and 9/11 was an inside job. The Illuminati is enacting plans to turn America and the entire Western world into a police-state like society. The mainstream media is being used to soften public opinion to idea of martial law and to call all 9/11 skeptics crackpots or kooks, a classic example of attacking the messenger and ignoring the message. Now, that is me in a nutshell, any comments?

Stick to reading the bible and prayer and you will be fine... I hope... :biggrin

At any rate, welcome... :biggrin

Hi! Nice meetin' ya! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Love in Christ,

CLY

Hello Grell,
Welcome to the forum. Nice to see another Baptist here!!
The best thing that God ever did for me besides saving me was give me a desire to know his Word. I have been reading the KJV since I was saved, 22 years ago, and I still have a long way to go.
Michael

Back