Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

HELLO. I am new

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
L

ladyemily

Hello. My name is Heather. I am almost 20 and I am almost going to get my Associates in Early CHildhood Education. When i was a senior in high school, I thought I wanted to be a kindergarten teacher becuae of the love I have for children. I then got a job at a daycare center and I just had this gut feeling inside of me and I knew what I wanted to do. I want to own and run my own childcare center. I get SOOOO excited EVERYDAY to think about my dream coming true :) I currently work at another daycare. I started in May but then I quit to watch children at their home (more money) becuawe I was very desperate for money. After a couple of months at their house, I started to regret quiting the daycare. I was stressing out becuase I wanted to go back, but I didn't want to make the mother of these children mad. Well, sadly, but luckily the mom said that she is just giong to take them to a daycare, I was RELIEVED because I REALLY wanted to go back to the daycare. I think that God placed me in this center for a reason and what a GREAT reason it is!!!!!!!!

Sorry to spill my words so soon, i just like this story. :-D
Thanks
Heather

Welcome to the forums, Heather! It's great to have you here!

I agree it is great to know that you are doing God's will. May God bless you as you take care of the children.

Love in Christ,

CLY

Heather welcome to the forums , anyone who loves children as much as you seem to is ok by me. I pray all your plans come true , I think the kids in your care will be well cared for. :biggrin

Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God.

THANK YOU

thank you guys for your feedback. It makes me feel confident and I really believe that God will let my dreams come true. :angel:

Hey! Welcome to the forums! I'm so happy to hear about everything God is doing through you for the kids in Michigan where you live. Just remember to keep Him #1!! If you have any questions about anything just pm me!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back