Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Hello

Hi I'm new here. I discovered this site as I was trying to search on the internet for more about Christianity. I'm going to say straight out that I'm a Muslim woman, and I'm definitely not trying to convert. However, I do want to learn more about Christianity so I am not having misconceptions about a religion with such a large following. I want to understand better the beliefs and the faith, so maybe you guys can help with that. :)

Dear loved one of God, welcome to these forums in Jesus' name. I reckon the best answer I can give you is John 3:16. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." This is saying that God loves you and is offering you eternal or everlasting life.

I do hope you will stay around and investigate and learn what God offers you. May you be blessed in your quest for knowledge of God.
:waving

Hi I'm new here. I discovered this site as I was trying to search on the internet for more about Christianity. I'm going to say straight out that I'm a Muslim woman, and I'm definitely not trying to convert. However, I do want to learn more about Christianity so I am not having misconceptions about a religion with such a large following. I want to understand better the beliefs and the faith, so maybe you guys can help with that. :)
In The Bible, there is scripture that says..

“For many shall come in my name, saying I am Christ; and shall deceive many” - Matthew 24:5

This can be found as truth, as through history there has been many fake counterfeits pretending to be Jesus Christ.

*18th century there has been 2
*19th century there has been 7
*20th century there has been 27
*21st century there has been 7 so far

If it's okay for me to stat this, and please forgive me but it's very hard for me not too, as I don't want the blood on my hands on not sharing the truth. I would rather try to convert then not too, as I know you said you are not. But please hear me out. The thing I found intriguing is Jesus Christ is the only one that has counterfeits. Buddha, or Muhammad don't have counterfeits, just people claiming to be descendants. It is logical to think that a counterfeit can only happen if the original item or person is authentic and true. So the fact that Jesus Christ has counterfeits, and others don't should reveal which God is truth. below is a sermon that touches base on Islam, that I would encourage you, hope, and pray that you would take the time to watch.

I hope to hear from you, and if you have any questions I'm here to try my best to ask those questions if you have any. God Bless you.

Back