Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Help!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
We have a problem in the family, my Uncle has gone to the hospital for heart problems, please pray for him to be healed from this. Also pray that this tragedy will free his family from sin and set their eyes toward our loving savior. I just got word that half of his heart isn't beating like it should, the doctors are keeping him over night and are giving him medication to try to fix the problem, if it doesn't work they will keep him til Sunday. Don't worry about his faith, he loves Jesus with most if not all his heart. Also two other members of his family are saved.

Sorry I haven't kept up to date with this :tongue, but anyways the doctors did the bypass surgery and everything went great, they had to take a vein from his arm, thigh, and a little from his leg (my brother almost fainted when he heard this). God was definitely there through it all, what started out as 75% blockage turned into a 80% flow. One of the best parts about this is that the doctors didn't have to restart his heart! Another great part about it all is, he didn't need most of the things other patients need after the surgery.

Nice to know the GOD that created everything the whole universe care about some ones uncle... What a might God we serve!

Back