Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

hey ya'll

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I

InsideWantsOut

hi everybody :) i just joined here (lol- obviously). just looking for somewhere to talk to some neat christian people about anything, everything, religious issues, etc. im 17 and im from texas, and my name's stephanie - i guess thats rather important, eh? anyways...
im really into music. i sing, play guitar, and piano in a band...i teach a bible study and lead worship @ my church. i love doing youth stuff and i also like to play basketball, softball, and sometimes tennis.
i like groups like switchfoot, bebo norman, john mayer (not christian but awesome guitar stuff), john reuben, skillet, thousand foot krutch, kutless, disciple, david crowder, lots more, but that'll give you a lil to go off of if you guys are as big into music as past forums ive been in. if ya wanna know anything else or just say hey, message me or something, dont be afraid to talk or ask or w/e :) laters guys

Where in TX are you? We moved here from Dallas last July. My parents still live in Killeen.

i sing, play guitar, and piano in a band...i teach a bible study and lead worship @ my church.

Wow God has gifted you. I'm new too. Lol I sing and play piano too. Its great to hear someone using there God givin gift God bless...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back