Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi from the UK!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I

Izze

Hi, I'm Izze and i'm new around here.

I have recently renwed my faith in God and it is better than ever. Its not fantastically strong but its there, willing to learn and grow. Its amazing how things are so different this time round, I see god in everything, i actually mean the words I sing, the bible seems intresting and i listen to sermons like i have heard them for the first time. And i can pray! I have never been able to pray before and now i can!

Alsom god has lead to me an amzing guy i really love. He's just fantastic and together we are making an effort to get back to god and he's helping me with alot of issues in my life.

So theres me, anything else you wanna know, feel free to ask! :)

Izze
=~x~=

Hi Izze :smt006 Welcome to the forums!!

Glad to see another British person has joined :-D

Welcome you 2!

I love the British nation and especially the people.

I would love to visit there someday. Go to London and around here and there. :)

DIME Ministries said:
Welcome you 2!

I love the British nation and especially the people.

I would love to visit there someday. Go to London and around here and there. :)

Well i'm as british as you get them so you gotta love me! :tongue And apparently, according to a reliable source, London smells funny! :tongue

Izze
=~x~=

Welcome to the forums Izze! It's great to hear of your renewed faith.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back