Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Hi, I'm seeking like minded people!

HI,

I'm Sandy. My husband Greg and I live in New Mexico. We were raised together in a small town in Colorado. We dated in high school and got back together 30 years later. We were married in 2003. We have been happily married for over 10 years now.

He is an entertainer so he travels a lot. I stay home with our two dogs and horses. We board horses for other people so that keeps me busy.

I am looking for like minded people. Here lately the Lord has put on my heart a strong desire to see revival in America and the world. If you feel the same way I do, hook up with me and lets pray together.

God bless,

Sandy

Welcome to our little nook!
We have a lot of members and a lot of different forums with differing personalities and topics and like yourself, I believe we need a revival!

It would be my prayer that you hold your torch high and be the light that guides others toward revival!

Hi Sandy and welcome. Your goal of bringing revival is indeed noble and that brings the following scripture to mind. May God bless you here to affect the Christian walk of many in Jesus’ name. :wave

Heb 10:23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised.

Heb 10:24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

Heb 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

you talk of revival has anyone on here read anything about the apostle evan roberts and what really happened in wale, uk.in the early 20th century he wrote a book called war on the saints.....peter ,paul,ect ....had no so problem with thi. they were totally of one accord with the gods wil. .....god is not going to change .......so we must

Hello Sandy, I didn't think anybody lived in Deming! Haha. Just kidding. 2 of my grandparents are buried there. You know any Treats out that way?
Welcome to the forums, Westtexas

Last edited:
Not very many people do live in Deming. LOL That's why I live here. I like the wide open spaces. No treats today. We live so far out in the country no one ever comes to see us.

Back