Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

how many women and men are in here?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Women are just more "tuned" to things concerning the heart whereas a man is more apt to focus on mechanics. Christ taught from the heart and to the hearts of the hearers of His word. His messages are for the heart and in this I honestly feel women can carry the message easier than men.
We need both of course. We need the emotional as well as the logistical. I've known a few pastors and bishops to have both knowing when and where which is needed. They have a "thing" about them that draws you, that makes you want to be close to them.
Here on the forum I really believe that balance is attained. Though the vast majority of posts and topics are of the doctrinal view a woman will post from the heart with such a concentrated message as to serve to balance all the doctrine oriented discourses.
It's very refreshing.
8-)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back