Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[ Testimony ] How the Lord called me

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I met my gf when I was a drug dealer, I had known Christ but had doubts and they caused me to live the wrong life. My gf was in a Chruch choir and was borderline too. We dated and moved in together. One day I decided I could no longer live the life of a drug addicted dealer, God was calling on my heart. We decided to buy a couple Bibles KJV. As I read seek first the Kingdom of God this gave me the excuse I needed to turn my back on the world. I turned off my phone. I spent the next three days studying the Word and was hit with the Holy Spirit hard on the third day, it was like being drunk and like someone had a remote to me as I could not help but fall and worship. God somehow kept the outside world from knocking at my door, all praise to Him for that. I always had a house full 5 to 6 people at a time. 3 days not a knock and an empty house. My faith exploded, I study the Word everyday, pray and worship all the time in the spirit. The change was so undeniable that it set Elissa my girlfriend on fire for Jesus. She loved who I was becoming and decided to follow. We still live together but have stop having sex and are waiting for marriage. Our intimate time now is not sex but it is praying and worshiping together. It is so much more intimate then sex. Having Jesus included making are relationship a 3way filled in all the voids. Only now do we know true love. I may be broke, but am rich in the spirit of Jesus, I no longer seek or serve money my old false god, I now seek to serve God with all my heart and would never turn my back on him. If I end up on the street before finding work I will just count it as a blessing to travel like Paul and share Jesus. Forgiven healed and delivered, my addiction has been conquered and to be honest I prefer the High of the Holy Spirit.

It's always good to hear how God accepts us where we are...and patiently waits for us to realize where we need to be! :study

I met my gf when I was a drug dealer, I had known Christ but had doubts and they caused me to live the wrong life. My gf was in a Chruch choir and was borderline too. We dated and moved in together. One day I decided I could no longer live the life of a drug addicted dealer, God was calling on my heart. We decided to buy a couple Bibles KJV. As I read seek first the Kingdom of God this gave me the excuse I needed to turn my back on the world. I turned off my phone. I spent the next three days studying the Word and was hit with the Holy Spirit hard on the third day, it was like being drunk and like someone had a remote to me as I could not help but fall and worship. God somehow kept the outside world from knocking at my door, all praise to Him for that. I always had a house full 5 to 6 people at a time. 3 days not a knock and an empty house. My faith exploded, I study the Word everyday, pray and worship all the time in the spirit. The change was so undeniable that it set Elissa my girlfriend on fire for Jesus. She loved who I was becoming and decided to follow. We still live together but have stop having sex and are waiting for marriage. Our intimate time now is not sex but it is praying and worshiping together. It is so much more intimate then sex. Having Jesus included making are relationship a 3way filled in all the voids. Only now do we know true love. I may be broke, but am rich in the spirit of Jesus, I no longer seek or serve money my old false god, I now seek to serve God with all my heart and would never turn my back on him. If I end up on the street before finding work I will just count it as a blessing to travel like Paul and share Jesus. Forgiven healed and delivered, my addiction has been conquered and to be honest I prefer the High of the Holy Spirit.
PRAISE GOD!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back