Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How ya doin'?

C

cly

How are you doing today?

I'm feeling pretty good myself! It's a beautiful day - I think - and I'm healthy, my family is doing good, best to my knowledge most of my friends are doing well, and it's just a good day! I just wanted to spread the joy and send a smile and hug out to all of you! I hope your day is going as good as mine! May God bless you, and may you have a Merry Christmas season!

:D

God is good! :D

My day is going well too.

God bless,

Robert

End of Wednesday for me.... and it has again been a day in which the Lord has blessed me and others around me.

What an awesome God we serve!

Ditto what Gary said. I've not been having great days lately, but God still brings me through them, That's enough for me. 8-)

Timothy said:
Ditto what Gary said. I've not been having great days lately, but God still brings me through them, That's enough for me. 8-)

Amen! Tim... God has nothing but good things laid up for you!

1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Amen. Even if happyness isn't meant for my time here. I'll get all the Joy I'll ever need on the other side of eternity. 8-)

Timothy said:
Amen. Even if happyness isn't meant for my time here. I'll get all the Joy I'll ever need on the other side of eternity. 8-)

Be patient brother Tim.

James 1:2-3 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

James 1:4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

Philippians 4:6-7 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

I pray things will get better for you soon bro.

Thanks for bringing such a refreashing thread Cly! What a great topic for such a fantastic day!

Me, I'm doing great! Day's going well (at work) and for the first time in three weeks, I'm almost caught up!

Just got back from a holiday lunch... Now, if I could only sneak into a conference room, turn off the light and snuggle up in a corner... :-D

I hope everyone has a great day! Merry Christmas!!

Yeah, StoveBolts, I kinda figured that someone needed to spread a bit of joy around here - tensions and tempers are running kinda high. I just figured since I was in a good mood, I'd share.

My day just got even better; I just finished my finals! No school for a month! Yea!

Timothy, I'm sorry to hear that things haven't been going so well for you. I'm glad you're making it, though. It is wonderful to know that even when things aren't going so well, God's right there with you, and He'll give you the strength, patience, and endurance you need to get through the rough spots. I'll be praying for you, brother.

God bless you! :D

Psalm 23:4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

I be happy too. It's 6 PM, work is over and I'm on me way to our Christmas fellowship dinner and Praise team rehersal w/guitar in hand. :-D

A big thanks from me also cly, this is a refresing topic. My day was great , my daughter in-law and I were together today. The best timing in the world she felt the baby move :D !!!!!!! The look on her face was pure joy, glad I was there to see it.

I had a mishap though , I made a sandwhich with this new kind of packaged cheess I bought. I thought boy this is tough , found out why I was eating the paper they put between the slices :oops: . My daughter in-law and I laughed till we cried , and of course I know I won't live this one down. :lol:

To all a Merry Christmas season.!

Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God.

Vic said:
I be happy too. It's 6 PM, work is over and I'm on me way to our Christmas fellowship dinner and Praise team rehersal w/guitar in hand. :-D

Does this mean I don't get to eat with everyone on Wednesday night? I'm commin home monday. 8-)

Timothy said:
"Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim,
In the light of His glory and grace." :smt045

greyfeather said:
My day was great , my daughter in-law and I were together today. The best timing in the world she felt the baby move :D !!!!!!! The look on her face was pure joy, glad I was there to see it.

Wow! The baby moved; I'll bet that was exciting! Evidence of a miracle - awesome!

greyfeather said:
I had a mishap though , I made a sandwhich with this new kind of packaged cheess I bought. I thought boy this is tough , found out why I was eating the paper they put between the slices :oops: . My daughter in-law and I laughed till we cried , and of course I know I won't live this one down. :lol:

I've found that there is nothing like a good laugh! Enjoy all of them that comes along!

destiny said:
Timothy said:
"Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim,
In the light of His glory and grace." :smt045

One of my favorite hymns.

Timothy said:
Vic said:

Does this mean I don't get to eat with everyone on Wednesday night? I'm commin home monday. 8-)
No dinner on the 21st. Not sure about the 28th. :sad

Back