Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hullo fellow Christians

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
L

LivingForChrist

Hullo my fellow Christians. My name is Hannah. I'm 14 years old, and I'm from Southwest Louisiana. I just got back from a church camp that changed my life. I got saved, and God talked to me. Well, I'm a different person, and I'm here to stay!!!

Big hellos! ::wave::

That's awesome Hannah!! 8-) Welcome both to the forums and more importantly to the family in Christ. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I hope we will be an encouragement to you too!!

Greetings and welcome... I hope you have fun here. Be careful there are a lot of strange doctrines and teachings that are thrown around.

Keep you bible close and I hope you have a good sound bible believing church to go to... :angel:

Welcome Hannah, it nice to know meet... hey I am sure you have hear this all you life.. that your name is the same spelt backwards...
w00t0cy.gif
:lol: :lol:

Yeah, lol. When I went to camp, I would tell people my name, and they would ask how I spell it. And they where like, "Hey! Its spelt backwards!".

Hello, Hannah.

I used to live in Morgan City and my daughter was born in Houma. Are you familiar with those towns?

Oh yes, very much. I was suppost to move to Houma at the begining of the summer, but that didn't happen. VERY long story. . . :o

I have tons of family in Lafyette and Jennings. I more likely to see the ones in Jennings more becuase I only live like 30-45 mintes away from there.

weeeeeee!!!! I loooove your icon! I'm fasinated by it!

:smt064

Yeah, It's just so. . . sooo. . . .
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! haha

Back