Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[ Testimony ] I Give Thanks To God

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

abide

Four weeks ago, I was work. My daughter-in-law called and said her husband (my son ) was involved in an accident. I quickly got a ride over to the accident scene not knowing what to expect. When I got there the emergency services had taken him to the hospital. The car was in one mess written off. We both visited the hospital. He was lying on a bed his neck in braces. I knew then that he was alive.

I realise that if he dad died that incident would have changed my life for ever. Each day you read about accidents some fatal some not so fatal. My son could have been a fatality. I thank God for sparing his life. I now know what others who have gone through the loss of a love one. He still has pains in his neck, and overtime they should heal.

Each day as we return from our places of work and we return safely we should all give thanks to God. Ensure that we express our love to those who are our love one since none of knows when that day may be their last.
All I can say is God is good all the time and all the time God is good. Praise be to God.

Four weeks ago, I was work. My daughter-in-law called and said her husband (my son ) was involved in an accident. I quickly got a ride over to the accident scene not knowing what to expect. When I got there the emergency services had taken him to the hospital. The car was in one mess written off. We both visited the hospital. He was lying on a bed his neck in braces. I knew then that he was alive.

I realise that if he dad died that incident would have changed my life for ever. Each day you read about accidents some fatal some not so fatal. My son could have been a fatality. I thank God for sparing his life. I now know what others who have gone through the loss of a love one. He still has pains in his neck, and overtime they should heal.

Each day as we return from our places of work and we return safely we should all give thanks to God. Ensure that we express our love to those who are our love one since none of knows when that day may be their last.
All I can say is God is good all the time and all the time God is good. Praise be to God.
I was in two car accidents and God brought me through. Aman

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back