Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

[__ Prayer __] I need prayer please..

Hi guys I know this is the first time posting but its a big step for me just to ask for prayer and admit I need it.

I have been a Christian for nearly 20 yrs but its been a huge struggle the last 6-7 years and I am a shadow of the Christian I used to be. I was involved in Missionary work which I loved but things since that time have not been good.

I started to drink alcohol and it's started to get a hold of me which I hate. My wife is a believer and I have a young daughter and I know I need to get back to being on fire for Jesus instead of just existing so any prayer for me would be great.

God bless,

J

You're in my prayers, Belfast Bowler, as are your wife and family. Our Lord God does not given up on His children. So set your focus on Him by reading & studying the Bible, and, of course, praying. Please keep us updated on your progress.

Oh, and welcome to CFnet :wave I do hope you'll enjoy your time with us.

Welcome dear saint of God to CF.net.

Dear Father, I come to You this morning asking that You give him the victory over the problems he is suffering, and ask that You restore the assurance and confidence he needs to return to complete fellowship with You. You have promised that You never forsake or leave us and I know from experience that to be so. Please now take control of his life and bring fruit to it that will glorify You and give him peace and joy to him and his family. Have Your way now Lord and I thank You and give You the praise for it in Jesus' name. Amen.

Back