Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

I Think The Site Has A Bug In It

Edward

2024 Supporter
This is weird. In one thread I tried to post a link only to a video, so only copy/pasted the URL. Then below it I wanted to embed a video so used the embedder tool and both of the videos embedded.

A couple times lately, I have tried to embed a video, using the tool, and it will not let me. It merely posts a link, or not at all, it says this can not be embedded. Twice I tried at a later time to embed the same video, and had no problem with it working...

I do a fair amount of video sharing on different sites, and have no problem of this nature on any site but this one. So it's not in my system and must be this site.

Anyone else aware of this phenomenon?

Edward, Not yet. I did have a strange problem with being "banned" form the science forum AFTER making some posts which were no apparent problem but I say this only to show that at one time I was posting/allowed and then when I returned to respond to a Christian evolutionsit I had been debating I was diallowed. That "you do not have permission..." text came up. The admin was real nice in with fixing it and getting me back on and told me that he could not determine how it occurred. Maybe some evolutionist with hacking abilities knows???

One thing I can say is that this is a VERY samll site now. How many different posters do you see? Not many, huh? That translates very likely into very little, if any, operational dollars being contributed. I contributed last year by mail and had to send my check to an Austrailian address, I believe; a non-deductable donation? I didn't claim it but that could be a factor also in low donations. We can't expect much from such an apparantly low-budget operation. We are only texting anyway. We need to be communicating OUR ideas and not someone elses, I think, anyway. If challenged we can provide links or verses.

Last edited:
pick one
images

hey Eddie, I posted the same thing a short time ago to staff and it seems the person dealing with this stuff is unavailable.

Edward, Not yet. I did have a strange problem with being "banned" form the science forum AFTER making some posts which were no apparent problem but I say this only to show that at one time I was posting/allowed and then when I returned to respond to a Christian evolutionsit I had been debating I was diallowed. That "you do not have permission..." text came up. The admin was real nice in with fixing it and getting me back on and told me that he could not determine how it occurred. Maybe some evolutionist with hacking abilities knows???

One thing I can say is that this is a VERY samll site now. How many different posters do you see? Not many, huh? That translates very likely into very little, if any, operational dollars being contributed. I contributed last year by mail and had to send my check to an Austrailian address, I believe; a non-deductable donation? I didn't claim it but that could be a factor also in low donations. We can't expect much from such an apparantly low-budget operation. We are only texting anyway. We need to be communicating OUR ideas and not someone elses, I think, anyway. If challenged we can provide links or verses.

I too, have experienced the you do not have permission flag.

Ok, uh, the middle one. Now what? Send it to Stove? :lol

hey Eddie, I posted the same thing a short time ago to staff and it seems the person dealing with this stuff is unavailable.

I hear. I have been praying for him. That's terrible what happened. :sad

Back