Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

If you have questions for the teacher

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Jim Parker

If you have questions or comments please contact me using the "conversation" tool.
If you have an alternate view feel free to express it.
However, I won't argue with anyone.
As Geraldine (Flip Wilson) said:"What you see is what you get."
And that was prophetic even if he didn't know it.

jim parker

If you have questions or comments please contact me using the "conversation" tool.
If you have an alternate view feel free to express it.
However, I won't argue with anyone.
As Geraldine (Flip Wilson) said:"What you see is what you get."
And that was prophetic even if he didn't know it.

jim parker
just to clarify:
1. questions thru converstation tool
2. alternate views thru conversation tool?

thanks for teaching these classes - awesome

just to clarify:
1. questions thru converstation tool
2. alternate views thru conversation tool?

thanks for teaching these classes - awesome
1. Yes
2. Yes
You're welcome.

I'm going to try ans set up an easier way for questions and discussion but don't know exactly what yet.

jim parker

1. Yes
2. Yes
You're welcome.

I'm going to try ans set up an easier way for questions and discussion but don't know exactly what yet.

jim parker
i love to learn so i would like to see everyone's questions and your answers to everyone's questions

is there a way to have a question thread or a group question pm so we can all benefit together?

i love to learn so i would like to see everyone's questions and your answers to everyone's questions

is there a way to have a question thread or a group question pm so we can all benefit together?
It's being worked on.
This is new so the kinks are getting worked out.
"Watch and pray."

Back