Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Im back

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
H

huj05

Well, I got banned, for a week, for being immature.

Sorry for that, I try not to. sometimes i just cant take it. Im fine with ppl believing im diffrent, im just not fine when people act stupid (NOTE) this does not imply anyones religous beliefs are stupid, it just implied that the way people explain things, or (mis)read thing is annoying and stupid.

anywho, I am back to try to learn more about christianity. Shoot down some myths, and try to make the world a better place for all.

Hello and welcome back.

icon_welcome.gif

Im gonna try, to not insult u guys. I really am. In my time being here, I have been able to learn some that i hadent learned elsewhere (making a few of my anti christian arguments void) and I am glad. I would rather find out im wrong on a forum, then get screwed irl.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back