Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

I'm going to write a book

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I know people who hear from God directly, they can explain Gods Word with perfect clairity. I know they know God, because I've seen miracles, healings, and wonders given them by the Holy Spirit. Your opinions please!

Yes, especially in prayer.
God gives a word to someone.
They quote the Bible and it fits exactly what someone needs to hear.

I know people who hear from God directly, they can explain Gods Word with perfect clairity. I know they know God, because I've seen miracles, healings, and wonders given them by the Holy Spirit. Your opinions please!

I agree with allen's stressing of the great importance of prayer and Spirit-led Bible reading.

But it is my understanding that the signs and wonders of Apostolic times ceased with the completion of the Scriptures, which are now sufficient authority for faith.

About 40 years ago a friend of mine wrote a book "The God Explosion in my Life" We know from 'feedback' it touched a few lives. Go for it ! :)

I agree with allen's stressing of the great importance of prayer and Spirit-led Bible reading.

But it is my understanding that the signs and wonders of Apostolic times ceased with the completion of the Scriptures, which are now sufficient authority for faith.

Farouk, think about what you are saying.
First and foremost, the Bible is the living Bible but you are saying part of it is dead.
And secondly, you are not believing that what I have and what others have comes from God.
Believe Farouk, believe!
Pray for the gifts, believe in your heart that he will give them to you, wait patiently, continue praying for them and see what happens.

The Holy Spirit - who is the Power of God - was given to all men for all time. It is His Power (thru Believers) by which miracles and healings are performed, and gifts of the Spirit are given. These things shall remain so long as the Holy Spirit remains.

I dont get it... What is the book going to be about? You posted several definitive and self explanitory statements then ask for opinions??? :confused

Here is a must have if you want to write well;

Stein on Writing by Sol Stein. You will need no othe book.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back