Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[ Testimony ] In My Seat

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Eugene

This is a testimony about an American Airlines pilot named Steve Scheibner who was supposed to be flying flight 11 on September 11, 2001. That was one of the four airplanes hijacked that day. Divine providence intervened for Steve that day, and he realizes that God had a bigger purpose in sparing him that day.

I hope you take the time to view this, especially the final five minutes.
In My Seat - A Pilot's Story from Sept 10th - 11th

Very powerful.. makes me cry
Dear Sister Angel, that video clip also brings tears to me every time I view it. I continue to think of borrowed time he mentions, look at the brevity of life as I look back at how fast time is passing for me, and absolutely sit in awe of what God has brought me through. What now Father? I really have no idea the paths He will lead me except that it will be in righteousness if I allow Him to. Will it be to simply encourage one person in the way I take, sow one last bit of seed that God will increase, or just continue to grow in grace and knowledge of my Savior.

Steve Scheibner had the astounding perception of his weakness in controlling his own future in a moment of time, while I can look back at car wrecks and motorcycle accidents God has miraculously protected and brought me safely through. Steve mentioned the providence of God in all this and with great wonderment I can only ask why me LORD. I want to please God in my walk, and like Steve I want to have God’s best when we all meet Jesus with His reward for us. Thanks for your reply Angel in Jesus’ name. :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back