Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] in pain

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
G

granturissimus

hello, please pray for me. i got a discontinuation syndrome coming off from an antidepressant, im back on medication by the syndrome's symptoms have still not gone away, it has been a year. i live with constant nerve agitation and pain all over my body that is driving me out of my mind. the doctors dont know what medication to give me. only god can help, please pray. thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
:sad I was surprised to read it's been going on for a year now! That's unfortunate yuriy, since this usually only lasts several weeks, which is long enough.

I pray God hears all our prayers and that His will is to relieve you of this severe discomfort.

Peace in His name... :pray

I pray to, that God will release you from this pain. God Bless you.

Rosalee Decker
This is the Day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice & be glad in it

Oh Father in Heaven ~

Hear our pleading prayers for our brother who has suffered so long. :smt056 Please, dear Lord, we ask for Your virtuous healing power, in the Saving Merciful Name of our Lord Jesus Christ to touch his body and completely heal him. For Your own Name Father we ask, because You are full of grace and You love him. :heart Lord grant wisdom to his doctors, if it is Your purpose to help him thru them, and make this weakness in him a witness to Jesus in every possible way. :yes

Father we know You will only allow what is for his best. :yes May You be ever present now in his time of need, overshadow his life with Your comforting Holy Spirit, Father. We ask these things, for the name of Christ Jesus. :amen

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you guys for praying for me. i went to the doctor and had a medication change, and now my symptoms have greatly reduced in strength. i thank god for showing his mercy on me!!

God bless you!! Get well soon!! :biggrin

Rosalee Decker
This is the Day the Lord has made; let us rejoice & be glad in it

Despite whatever pain you may have, Yuriy, just remind yourself that Jesus Christ has saved you from your sins! You will not be separated from God forever! I have read in the Bible that "the miserable believer is a man who has forgotten he's been saved."

I will pray for you. I'm so sorry to hear of the pain that you are in. :crying I hope that it clears up and that many will pray for you. God bless you.

NewBelieverGirl08 :amen

Yurli~

You said;
thank you guys for praying for me. i went to the doctor and had a medication change, and now my symptoms have greatly reduced in strength. i thank god for showing his mercy on me!!

We praise God forever together with you! :lol :biggrin Who is the Great Physician and is full of mercy and grace toward those who turn to Him! May you draw very near Him thru His word and in your prayers. May your thankful heart be a glory to Him. :pray

For our God is an Awesome God, tender hearted and full of power! How good God is, to work His wonders among the people, to bring His great salvation to us, to heal our sicknesses. Though we deserve nothing but punishment for our sins. Yet He sent His Son to become a weak baby, to grow into the only perfect man on earth, and to die in our place. That we might be FREE to love and adore Him, forever!

For to us a Son is given, to us a child is born, Whose name will be called;

Wonderful Counselor
AlMighty God
Everlasting Father
Prince of Peace

Jesus

Basking in His light... bonnie :shades

Greetings,

I have good news for you, God has heard your cry and all the prayers of the saints for you, in fact he has heard you the first time and he wants to take care of business, total complete restoration, get in touch with me at christcompassion@gmail.com and i will give you my number my name is Pastor Isaac Williams, Jesus Will totally restore you, this is easy for Jesus hes done it many times worst cases than yours. All is well

please continue to pray for me, another tough period has started again. im feeling tons of anxiety and restlessness in my legs, but that is because i am on a supplement program that promises to get me off my pills which are doing so much harm.

please pray that God will work through this supplement program and rid me off all my pain and suffering. im looking forward to the day when i can tell my church that God has healed me with his mercy. but i already thank him for giving me this hard trial so that i can worship him through it.

Hi granturissimus~

I pray with you, in the name of our Lord Jesus, for your strengthening and help to endure thru this pain. May Jesus grant you peace as you look to Him alone as our Great Physician for healing from the use of the drugs that have so hindered you. :yes I pray for His wisdom and mercy to be supplied as your require it, and for His constant presence to be made known to your heart. :adore

May you be filled with power to overcome in all this work, as our Lord desires. :nod

In the name of Jesus I ask. :amen

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back