Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

In Race With Vultures

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
png_20211230_133705_0000.png
An Emoji Devotions Thu 30, December 2021

Topic: In Race With Vultures

Highlights:

Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather. Matthew 24:28

Listen carefully, as there is a physical eyes, there is a spirit eyes. But the spirit eyes can never see without a Spirit lamp. What is that lamp. The word "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path - Psalm 119:105 which is God's word is a LAMP that gives light to the Spirit eyes. Truly, "if God tells you to do something and you do it" - you will never regret it.

No one who hopes in you will ever be put to shame, but shame will come on those who are treacherous without cause. Psalms 25:3

That is just to let you know that God's word is a lamp. But what does a lamp has to do with Vultures? Vultures are eaters of dead Body. which means that any life that lacks God's word in them is a living carcass (dead). Once a life is fully deprived of God's word, such life will will be spiritually dead and there you will see Vultures. What does the vulture do? They eat the dead bodies. Little by little, a life that deprived God's word will become blind. If the Vulture first eats the eyes of someone deficient of God's word, then the Person may be spiritually blind even when God's word is available to them, they will not see the direction.

"for Demas, because he loved this world, has deserted me and has gone to Thessalonica. 2 Timothy 4:10(a)"

Such people are those who later in their life denied the gospel of our Lord Jesus and claim they have seen another light. They are ridden with false teachings and addictions of idolatry.

The vulture, are naturally there. Those who do not even receive Gods word into their lives will be eaten away by Life's addictions and troubles.

Where you see the gathering of people without God's word, you will see betrayal, wickedness and cold blooded acts. If you are a child of God and you are in such gathering, escape for your life. These things is applicable to things we do on Internet, as there are some Website you are not supposed to visit. Once your mind is leading you to a destructive Website know that vultures is waiting there for you (I am talking about immoral Website). Whatever or whoever is lacking God's word as their light may lead you to Vultures.

... “Flee for your lives! Don’t look back, and don’t stop anywhere in the plain! Flee to the mountains or you will be swept away!” Matthews 19:17

Prayer: Lord almighty give me your light for my spirit eyes to see clearly. Lead me to peaceful grounds and protect me from vultures. In Jesus name. Amen.

View attachment 13785
An Emoji Devotions Thu 30, December 2021

Topic: In Race With Vultures

Highlights:

Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather. Matthew 24:28

Listen carefully, as there is a physical eyes, there is a spirit eyes. But the spirit eyes can never see without a Spirit lamp. What is that lamp. The word "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path - Psalm 119:105 which is God's word is a LAMP that gives light to the Spirit eyes. Truly, "if God tells you to do something and you do it" - you will never regret it.

No one who hopes in you will ever be put to shame, but shame will come on those who are treacherous without cause. Psalms 25:3

That is just to let you know that God's word is a lamp. But what does a lamp has to do with Vultures? Vultures are eaters of dead Body. which means that any life that lacks God's word in them is a living carcass (dead). Once a life is fully deprived of God's word, such life will will be spiritually dead and there you will see Vultures. What does the vulture do? They eat the dead bodies. Little by little, a life that deprived God's word will become blind. If the Vulture first eats the eyes of someone deficient of God's word, then the Person may be spiritually blind even when God's word is available to them, they will not see the direction.

"for Demas, because he loved this world, has deserted me and has gone to Thessalonica. 2 Timothy 4:10(a)"

Such people are those who later in their life denied the gospel of our Lord Jesus and claim they have seen another light. They are ridden with false teachings and addictions of idolatry.

The vulture, are naturally there. Those who do not even receive Gods word into their lives will be eaten away by Life's addictions and troubles.

Where you see the gathering of people without God's word, you will see betrayal, wickedness and cold blooded acts. If you are a child of God and you are in such gathering, escape for your life. These things is applicable to things we do on Internet, as there are some Website you are not supposed to visit. Once your mind is leading you to a destructive Website know that vultures is waiting there for you (I am talking about immoral Website). Whatever or whoever is lacking God's word as their light may lead you to Vultures.

... “Flee for your lives! Don’t look back, and don’t stop anywhere in the plain! Flee to the mountains or you will be swept away!” Matthews 19:17

Prayer: Lord almighty give me your light for my spirit eyes to see clearly. Lead me to peaceful grounds and protect me from vultures. In Jesus name. Amen.

I hate how the mind can do that sometimes. Like you know something is bad for you, but you are drawn to it. Like you don't want to go to a site that leaves out the Bible, teaches a gnostic gospels, and has a Canon apart from God's Word. How can you trust anything on there?

On forums, there are people with a lot of different beliefs. Not every one is beneficial. I think it depends on the leaders and amount of discussions allowed.

I hate how the mind can do that sometimes. Like you know something is bad for you, but you are drawn to it. Like you don't want to go to a site that leaves out the Bible, teaches a gnostic gospels, and has a Canon apart from God's Word. How can you trust anything on there?

On forums, there are people with a lot of different beliefs. Not every one is beneficial. I think it depends on the leaders and amount of discussions allowed.
It has to do with personal discipline and personal counterintelligence against unimportant interruptions and thief of time. Discipline is a big mind tool that all Christian must have.

Daniel 1:8

It has to do with personal discipline and personal counterintelligence against unimportant interruptions and thief of time. Discipline is a big mind tool that all Christian must have.

Daniel 1:8

Yehhhhh. Can be so hard to figure it out when distraction is happening. Especially when it deals to theology convos online.

Yehhhhh. Can be so hard to figure it out when distraction is happening. Especially when it deals to theology convos online.
You are right. No matter what it is, we must continue to keep to personal and spiritual disciplines.

By the way -

Happy New Year to you, kids and family. May HIS grace continue to abound with you all.download (6).jpeg

Good words Shema .
I live close to a bluff on a mountain and watch the vultures soar over me daily . I think they like the wind currents , cuts down on flapping their large wings so much . I will think about your post as I watch the vultures glide through the sky 🪶 .

Back