Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is Mary a sinner?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
A lot said above but you did not address if Jesus was born seed of a woman , that is important .

Let us start at the beginning of the issue of seed of a woman .

King James 2000

And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.

The he is Jesus and he will be the seed of the woman. Their is no man involved in the procreation of Jesus but He comes from the seed of a woman .

And what did God tell Abraham .
Genesis 22:18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice

Galatians 3
16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

And what did the prophet Nathan tell to David in 2 Samuel 7 .
12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.
13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.
thy seed
Romans1
3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

Not only do we have seed in this verse but we have flesh also !

And in Acts13
22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave their testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.
23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

According to His promise of this man's seed .

Jesus was born of a seed of a woman , Mary . Mary and Jesus are genetically related .
Jesus the Son of man , Jesus the Son of David .
The seed speaks to the Godly line. Jesus was placed in the right line.

When
Mary will be glorified on the last day, with all of us saints
Mary is not Divine.
All Glory is to God.
did I say she was divine?

I assume you gave up on the sola’s?
Glory to God alone.

Is Mary blessed?

The seed speaks to the Godly line. Jesus was placed in the right line.
You are having problems that I am not going to have , I don't have a doctrine to support .

If you want to hold to the "sin nature" doctrine and the fact that Jesus was born of a seed of a woman , Mary , then Jesus had no way of escaping "sin nature" .

All of your problems cease once you discard the notion of "sin nature " .

As we can see with your next quote there has to be a way to explain away the "sin nature" in the birth of Jesus .
I do not think this explains it away .
Scripture possibly teaches that the sin nature is passed through by male rather than the female. If this is the case then Jesus would have inherited a sin nature had He had a human father.
Jesus had a human Grandfather .

You are having problems that I am not going to have , I don't have a doctrine to support .

If you want to hold to the "sin nature" doctrine and the fact that Jesus was born of a seed of a woman , Mary , then Jesus had no way of escaping "sin nature" .

As we can see with your next quote there has to be a way to explain away the "sin nature" in the birth of Jesus .

The only possible answer s Lk 1:49 the immaculate conception of Mary preceded the miraculous conception of Jesus by the HS!

Jesus did not have a sin nature as all mankind do. If you are teaching that, you pervert the doctrine of Christ Himself. Jesus became incarnate with a real humanity, but no sin nature.

Jesus did not have a sin nature as all mankind do. If you are teaching that, you pervert the doctrine of Christ Himself. Jesus became incarnate with a real humanity, but no sin nature.
Did Jesus have a human Grandfather ?

When Jesus walked this earth He had the same human nature as us .

Hebrews 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Last edited:
When Jesus walked this earth He had the same human nature as us .

Hebrews 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
Jesus had a real humanity...Flesh, Blood, he was a real man, born via the virgin Mary, in order to be of the godly line ,as the promised seed. He did not have anything at all in His humanity, that was tainted by Mary's sinfulness.
You quote from Hebrews 4:15......."yet without sin". The Holy Spirit described Him in His incarnation as "that Holy Thing"
lk1:
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee:
therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
Jesus is eternal and existed before the incarnation, with the Father;
jn17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory
which I had with thee before the world was.

Jesus came in" the likeness of sinful flesh", Not IN sinful flesh.

Today is holy Saturday, a day hope!

Faith: in the risen Lord
Hope: in His word that he would rise again on the third day
Charity: of christ who died for our salvation

Mary is the mother of hope!
All Saturdays are dedicated to Her and the virtue of hope, for she alone believed!

Lk 1:45

Unbiblical ,fruitless speculation, and it becomes Idolatry.
She rejoiced in God, her Saviour:

46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

Two ways of being savior, forgive sins: and to preserve us from sin:

Mary was preserved by God from sin!

Song of Solomon 4:7 Thou art all fair, my love; there is no spot in thee.

Song of Solomon 6: 9 My dove, my undefiled is but one; she is the only one of her mother, she is the choice one of her that bare her. The daughters saw her, and blessed her; yea, the queens and the concubines, and they praised her.

10 Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners?

Christ not only saves us from our past sins by forgiveness but he also preserves us from future sin by his grace, in both cases he is savior, and Mary was preserved from original sin and from all sin to the glory of God and the praise of Jesus Christ! Lk 1:49

Since when does the Holy Ghost overshadow a sinner? Lk 1:35

Since when does the Holy Ghost conceive in a sinner? Matt 1:20

Since when does sinner bear the Holy savior? The Holy Son of God? Lk 1:35

Ex 25 see how holy, pure, and consecrated to God’s holy purpose:

Jesus Christ took flesh and blood from a sinner?

The Holy Spirit of God conceived in a sinner the eternal salvation of God and the holy Son of God?

Anything consecrated to God and His service (purposes) must be immaculate clean and pure, covered in Gold. Immaculate purity!

Immaculate conception (sinless)

gen 3:15 enmity or total war none of satans works are found in Mary!

Lk 1:28 full of grace

Jesus was conceived pure and immaculate because Mary was pure and immaculate. As Job said “Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? There is not one.” (Job 14:4).

Scripture says: “holiness befits thy house, O Lord” (Ps 93:5). Mary was Jesus’ “house” for 9 months so if holiness befits God’s house would not Mary be holy also? Just like the Ark and the Tabernacle she was set apart and consecrated to the Lord., the holy dwelling of God.

1 cor 3:17 …..for the temple of God is holy….. Mary is the temple, house, dwelling of God, God had need of Her to become man!

Jesus was conceived pure and immaculate because Mary was pure and immaculate. As Job said “Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? There is not one.” (Job 14:4).

Mary will be glorified on the last day, with all of us saints
Mary is not Divine.
All Glory is to God.
Sorry you got banned!

We should all be free to share and defend our faith!

Sometimes it’s a blessing in disguise, we get away a bit, a little peace and quite.

Rather than violate the “golden rule”

Let us examine ourselves and see if our motive is the virtues of Jesus Christ, humility, meekness & charity
Matt 11:29 or the vices of the enemy, pride, presumption, and arrogance.

Motive
Humility or pride
Obedience or disobedience
Meek or arrogance
Submission to proper authority or protest
Receive instruction or presumption

Saul thought he was doing the will of God and acting righteously with correct faith!

But in reality was a spiritual tyrant!

Acts 9:1 And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,

2 And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.

3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

13 Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:

Then the risen Christ appeared!
The blinding light of truth prevailed!
The nature of pride always says no I will not serve, like the father of pride! Pride always protests and lives in a continuous state of rebellion!

Christians must practice the virtues of Jesus Christ.

Christians are humble, obedient and faithful! The just live by faith!

The source of truth and the rule of faith is Christ and His church!

Blessings!

Sorry you got banned!

We should all be free to share and defend our faith!
I agree with you on this. We should not be restricted. I am not able to answer you like I would like to, so no need to respond to me.I am not allowed to answer you in truth.

I agree with you on this. We should not be restricted. I am not able to answer you like I would like to, so no need to respond to me.I am not allowed to answer you in truth.
PM me if you like. It’s all good! Thks

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back