Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Israel and the Church

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

golfjack

Matthew 25:40: And the King will answer and say to them, Assuredely, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethern, you did it to Me.

When Jesus spoke of My brethern, He was speaking of the Jews. He was saying that the day is coming when every nation and every person who practices anti-Semitism is going to answer to God in judgment. Unfortunately, two thousands years of Church history have included one bloody page after anotherr in its treatment of Jews.

The problem began with some of the early church fathers. Justin Martyr ( 100-165) claimed that God had broken His covenant with the Jews, and that the Gentles had replaced the Jews in God's plan. Eusebious ( 263-339) declared that the church was the true Israel of God and had replaced Israel in God's covenants. John Chrysotom ( 344-420), the bishop of the church at Antioch, announced: It is the duty of every Christian to hate the Jews, God hates the Jews, and I hate you. Jerome ( 345-420) said, The Jews are incapable of understanding the Scripture and should be severely persecuted until they confess the true faith. These men abandoned the literal interpretation of Scripture and adopted Origen's allegorical method, which spiritualizes the text. The venom from those lies has infected Christianity for 1700 years.

When the political government of Rome merged with the church underr Constantine in the Edict of Toleration ( 330), papal states were formed around the world whose policy was to worship idols and to persecute the Jews as Christ killers. Later came the Crusades ( 1095-1291). The first crusade left Germany in 1096 and 12,000 Jews were slaughtered in three months as the Knights of the Cross screamed, The Jews killed our Savior, and they should die. The crusaderrs were not holy men, but were thugs and thieves carrying a cross. Entering Jerusalem in 1099, 969 Jewish men, women, and children were locked inside a synagogue and burned.

May God bless, golfjack

A good teaching, but I have no responce though Golf, cause I know little about this subject.. Thanks for sharing though

Be careful, golfjack-Poke will be calling you a Zionist like he does me! :-D

D46, Don't worry , hopefully God will take care of Poke sometime. I hope it is not too late.

May God bless, golfjack

Re: reply

golfjack said:
D46, Don't worry , hopefully God will take care of Poke sometime. I hope it is not too late.

May God bless, golfjack

There's always hope. He needs to remember that his Saviour was a Jew, whether he likes it or not.

Revelation 22:16 (KJV) I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

He cant be the root and the offspring unless Jesus was God...amen!

http://www.godonthe.net/mlo/contributions.html

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back