Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Growth Israel/Church Distinctions

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

netchaplain

I believe many are unknowingly in misunderstanding concerning the concept that the Body of Christ, the Church, has somehow entered into that which God has for His people Israel. He has always "reserved" (Rom 11:4) Jews out of unbelieving Israelites, to believe in Him, which Scripture refers to as a "remnant" (Isa 10:22 Rom 9:27; 11:5), and to this day they include believing Israelites who comprise the Church with believing Gentiles.

I believe the prophecies of Jer 31:31 and Eze 36:26 collate in Scripture to refer to God's final redemption of unbelieving Israel, who will consist of Israelites who have believed in God but not in Christ. These are those who will be living at the time of the fulfillment of these prophecies, somewhere during the great tribulation or during the Millennium.

There is no support to intend the above prophecies to refer to neither pre-tribulation nor pre-Millennium believing Israelites, because the prophecies design the application to Israelites who do not believe, until after seeing Jesus, and God putting His Spirit in them (as it is now with the Church). This could be the intention of "all Israel shall be saved" (all Israelites alive at that time; not those who’ve died since Adam who have believed God - Rom 11:26).

I believe there will be an even greater distinction in eternity between Israellites whom God saves later and the Church, in that those who are "blessed" (John 20:29 - Church - Israelite and Gentile believers) will be in a parental relationship, with God as their God and Father (John 20:17) and they as His children (Rom 8:16); and the Millennium Israelite (if you will) shall be in a form of theocratic relationship, with Him only as their God, and they His people (Jer 31:33 – a relationship that has always been).

Part of my reason sharing material related to the Scriptural distinctions of unbelieving Israel and the Body is to learn what the Lord shows everyone who fellowship in His Word through their Christian forum postings.

God’s guidance to us and blessed be the Lord.

-NC

I believe many are unknowingly in misunderstanding concerning the concept that the Body of Christ, the Church, has somehow entered into that which God has for His people Israel. He has always "reserved" (Rom 11:4) Jews out of unbelieving Israelites, to believe in Him, which Scripture refers to as a "remnant" (Isa 10:22 Rom 9:27; 11:5), and to this day they include believing Israelites who comprise the Church with believing Gentiles.

I believe the prophecies of Jer 31:31 and Eze 36:26 collate in Scripture to refer to God's final redemption of unbelieving Israel, who will consist of Israelites who have believed in God but not in Christ. These are those who will be living at the time of the fulfillment of these prophecies, somewhere during the great tribulation or during the Millennium.

There is no support to intend the above prophecies to refer to neither pre-tribulation nor pre-Millennium believing Israelites, because the prophecies design the application to Israelites who do not believe, until after seeing Jesus, and God putting His Spirit in them (as it is now with the Church). This could be the intention of "all Israel shall be saved" (all Israelites alive at that time; not those who’ve died since Adam who have believed God - Rom 11:26).

I believe there will be an even greater distinction in eternity between Israellites whom God saves later and the Church, in that those who are "blessed" (John 20:29 - Church - Israelite and Gentile believers) will be in a parental relationship, with God as their God and Father (John 20:17) and they as His children (Rom 8:16); and the Millennium Israelite (if you will) shall be in a form of theocratic relationship, with Him only as their God, and they His people (Jer 31:33 – a relationship that has always been).

Part of my reason sharing material related to the Scriptural distinctions of unbelieving Israel and the Body is to learn what the Lord shows everyone who fellowship in His Word through their Christian forum postings.

God’s guidance to us and blessed be the Lord.

-NC

Clearly some Scriptures speak of the Day of the Lord, and judgment upon earth. And so clearly the emphasis is upon God's earthly people also.

Clearly other Scriptures speak of a heavenly people being caught up in the air to be with Christ, who have serve Him while waiting to be taken out of this sinful world reserved to tribulation and judgment.

The distinction between Israel and the church may be seen, I think, in this context.

Clearly some Scriptures speak of the Day of the Lord, and judgment upon earth. And so clearly the emphasis is upon God's earthly people also.

Clearly other Scriptures speak of a heavenly people being caught up in the air to be with Christ, who have serve Him while waiting to be taken out of this sinful world reserved to tribulation and judgment.

The distinction between Israel and the church may be seen, I think, in this context.
I believe when eternity begins with the "new earth," the only people on it will be those of the Jer/Eze prophecies.

What of the millennial non-Israelite who does not believe in Christ, but only until after seeing Him?
The Jer/Eze prophecies solely apply to those of Abrahamic posterity. Realize, these are Israelites who were raised in a heritage of faith in God, but short of faith in His Son. I would not think it a realism to attribute such a state to the rest of the world, so yes, faith is a key.

The Jer/Eze prophecies solely apply to those of Abrahamic posterity. Realize, these are Israelites who were raised in a heritage of faith in God, but short of faith in His Son. I would not think it a realism to attribute such a state to the rest of the world, so yes, faith is a key.
Are you saying there will be a division between the following groups of people?
  • Anyone raised in a heritage of faith in God, but short of faith in His Son, who believes in Christ once He has revealed Himself in the second coming
  • Anyone not raised in a heritage of faith in God, but short of faith in His Son, who believes in Christ once He has revealed Himself in the second coming

Back