Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

Israel,the son of God

Exodus 4:22
Then say to Pharaoh, ‘This is what the LORD says: Israel is my firstborn son,

How many people on this board believe the Israel in the middle east is the son of God's kingdom Israel?

In 1948 ,a group of men sat and voted what to call their country .Some said Judea,Judah.But they finally voted to call their country Israel.
Just because someone claims to be Israel does not mean they are truthful men.

If you want to believe the Son of God's kingdom has been founded upon the mountains of Israel.,then have at it.There are some of us who know better and do not worship that antichrist government which claims to be God's chosen people Israel.If you want you call me antisemitism for not worshiping the beast ,then by all means ,call away.

Fact is,God's chosen people Israel are gathered into the land of Israel after they are resurected out of their graves and Christ reigns in that kingdom.

Ezekiel 37
11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

And when God's chosen people Israel had been brought up out of their graves,Messiah will be reigning over them in the land of Israel.

Ezekiel 37
24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

After Ezekiel 37 is fulfilled and the whole house of israel has been gathered out of their graves(including all the prophets,)and Christ is reigning over all of Israel as Ezekiel 37 says,then the true Israel(son of God)will be in the land of Israel.

Last edited:
The leaders of of the Jewish people were antichrist 2000 years ago and they are still antichrist today.

Mathew 23
13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Nothing has changed in this regard.The offspring of these people are the people who govern the land of Israel today.

A few people did not want to use the name of the son of God for their kingdom.It was David Ben Gurion who wanted to call.his kingdom Israel.

David Ben-Gurion, the head of the Jewish Agency, proposed the name "Israel" for the new nation, which was then voted on and passed by a vote of 6–3.

Back