Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

[__ Prayer __] Israel

miamited

Israel needs our prayers. Remember, "If my people who are called by my name..."

You know what, I don't ever remember God being called a Jew. But I know a lot of references in the Scriptures of God being called 'Christ'. Thus, perhaps it is Christians that God wants to pray. For whom He will answer. So, as one christian to a group of christians, I encourage that we keep Israel in our prayers and supplications to God. I also encourage wide eyes. Jesus will return soon and that last peace accord, or whatever Daniel's prophecy referred to, is yet to come to fruition, as far as I know. Keep watch wise ones.

There are only a few prophecies yet to fulfill. But it could get a lot worse before they are.

God bless,
Ted

Isreal has been at favor and wrath back and forth through the bible. Palestine first interfered with Isreal in 1948. They both are in the wrong. I think it has to do with Muslims, but that is me. I have a lot of personal conclusions on that. Isreal and Palestine are both in the wrong. They both are, but God told us in the bible to keep our hand on Isreal. God will do something and we are to trust that. It's not going to get better. The US does not want war. Isreal is the apple of God's eye. It's not that they are bad, it is they have some bad people. We have to stand with Isreal. North Korea has had Hitler type stuff happen to them for decades abd decades and noone talks about that and they don't even have electricity. They starve their own people. War is always going to be ugly. If we aren't free we can't help other people. We just have to stand firm. Things are rapidly changing that if we heard our future state 28 years ago we would have never believed it. We just have to keep praying for Isreal.

They both are in the wrong.
Hi citrus

Care to expound on that thought. How is Israel in the wrong? They gave the Palestinians a good chunk of their land that God had given them. Now, because the Palestinians have allowed the terror group Hamas access to the Gaza Strip land, Hamas pulled a surprise murderous incursion and you think that they're both in the wrong. As far as I know, prior to last Saturday, life was going along fairly regular in the region until Hamas pulled this murderous stunt.

I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on how both are in the wrong.

And yes, North Korea has its issues, but other than a lot of saber rattling, they haven't sent troops in to kill a few thousand South Koreans.

God bless,
Ted

Back