Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

It Is Time For Family And Friends

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
0001-8417447125_20210922_143719_0000.png
An Emoji Devotions for Wed 22, September 2021

Topic: It is Time for Family and Friends

Highlights:

But Jesus would not let him. Instead, he said, “Go home to your family and tell them how much the Lord has done for you and how good he has been to you.”
Mark 5:19

Someone got delivered from mobs of evil Spirit and would have loved to go with Jesus. He begged actually but he had "Hey man, go home to your family and friends and tell them how much the Lord has done for you". Before he became a mad man, he had family and friends who had done their best to see him recover. They must have been the ones to tie him down with ropes and chains but he broke the chains and snap the ropes. Jesus knew that the first set of people to be very happy about the recovery of their psycho brother is his family. The Lord wants him to go home first and tell them what the Lord has done so as to share joy and happiness around his community.

Dear reader, what has the Lord done for you? The Facebook, Twitter and other social media today are been used to find followers and subscribers. Only few uses these platform to really share stories that can bring joy and happiness from the Lord. There is a way you will share your story and it will bring Joy and happiness to those around you. This is the kind of active service the Lord commands.

"The man went back and began to preach in the Ten Towns area about what Jesus had done for him. He was the talk of the town."
Mark 5:20

I believe that the man followed the instructions of Christ. He did not tell other stories except about what the Lord has done for him. It may sound too simple but when we really tell people what the Lord has done for us. They will spread and share the good news to than ten cities of the world beyond our expectations. Give it a try. Spread the good news of joy and happiness to your friends today.

Prayer: Lord give me the right words that will testify about you in my life and that will bring joy and happiness to my family and friends in Jesus name. Amen.

But Jesus would not let him. Instead, he said, “Go home to your family and tell them how much the Lord has done for you and how good he has been to you.”
Mark 5:19
I think what is more powerful than the miracle Jesus performed here, is the proclamation of discipleship. Jesus always thought that making disciples was more important than showing off His power.

God restored a lot in my life. I had to go in recovery programs in an effort to work through past issues. I self injured, I really had a bad self image. But God. He showed me who I was in Him and that I wasn't a product of my past but who He knit in my mother's womb. He gave me hope and a future. He took the timid and made me confident and an overcomer.

Back