Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

I've found the human body w/ the symbolical devil's fork, two horns, and tail

How so?

When we stand and let our arms hang to the sides, our four long ligaments (arm, leg, leg, arm) then are in the formation of some sort of long Devil's fork.

And plus, our nostrils we blow from time to time, can be said to be like two abstract Devil's horns to the front, between our heads and face.

And last but not least, our butt cracks look like abstract Devil's tails.

I rest my case.

All thoughts are welcome on this finding about the human body appearing to be like a symbolized devil w/ fork, horns, and tail.

I think you have a pretty vivid imagination...

You do know that the picture of the devil that you've described isn't an ancient idea...

Over the years, I have often wondered just who in the world could really be so gullible as to swallow some of the fantasies religious people dream up. My eyes are seeing a lot more each day.

I prefer to keep in mind that I was created in Gods image, and not the devils.

You can see a lot of things in the clouds if you try hard enough. It's still a distraction though, I should really get up and go to work...lol.

Reactions: WIP
Mat_7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Seems we find what we look for....

I read somewhere recently. The devil/satan was a angel of light. And now he's in the darkness. He's very smart, and seeing as he was in the bible as serpent like. He may be the basis for lizard like images of aliens, and why he stays "hidden"... just a thought imo worth thinking over.

We are made in the image of God according to Genesis.

So satan will try and get another message out:
Are you really made in the image of god?
Are you the tabernacle of god?
Worship the creature rather than the creator.

IMHO most of the imagery God used in creation magery is inside us . The tabernacle and temple have most of the imagery is on the inside.

Vain imaginations can pervert the inside imagery also. Use care in who you listen to.

eddif

How so?

When we stand and let our arms hang to the sides, our four long ligaments (arm, leg, leg, arm) then are in the formation of some sort of long Devil's fork.

And plus, our nostrils we blow from time to time, can be said to be like two abstract Devil's horns to the front, between our heads and face.

I rest my case.

All thoughts are welcome on this finding about the human body appearing to be like a symbolized devil w/ fork, horns, and tail.

Really?

That doesn't work for me.

How so?

I rest my case.

I think this takes the cake for the weirdest thing I've seen posted here yet! :clap

How so?

I rest my case.

"""""""WHAT"""""""have you been hitting the Southern Comfort lately ?:spit

Back