Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

[ Testimony ] Jesus is the Lord

hhh

I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
Rev. 19:10

Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
1 Cor. 12:3

Jesus is the Lord!

I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
Rev. 19:10

Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
1 Cor. 12:3

Jesus is the Lord!

Good scriptures brother. When I read the one I bolded, I can't help but to think of pre-crucifixion/Pentecostal days before the Holy Spirit was given to man full time. It must have been horrible to live back then without the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. We that are alive today have never been without Him. As I look back to me pre-walking with the Lord days, it is easy to see that the Holy Spirit has been drawing me to the Lord my entire life. I praise the Lord for that!

Praise God, brother Edward. The Lord Jesus bless thee, and keep thee.

I believe people had the holy Spirit, before Jesus was born...

David said, Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
Ps. 51:11

Isaiah said this about Moses and his people, and the holy Spirit...

Then he remembered the days of old, Moses and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of the flock?
where is he that put his holy Spirit within him?

It was the Holy Ghost, that was not given, until Jesus was glorified...

(But this spake he of the Spirit which they that believe on him should recieve: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because Jesus was not yet glorified.)
Jn. 7:39

Back