Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[ Testimony ] Just a Testimony

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

WalterandDebbie

Sabbath Overseer
Hello and how are you all at this present time or before? Now that it is time for me to testify to a truth of how I become to be a Christian. 1st of all Iwas in the world of having as much fun as I can without trying to bring harm to anybody, with to the use of smoking, drinking, and doing things being not saved of whatever I found myself doing by not bringing harm to someone else. I became interested in the bible other than reading any other book in 1983 when I was having a visit in Morgan City, La. but I'am from New.Orleans, La. when I was just thinking to myself how can I become closer to my creator because I was thinking that my dad and my mom was about to have problems with my having soo much interest in the holy bible until the holy scriptures was clear to me but not at the start of my faith walk with Jesus Christ. Ephesians 2:1-22. For we are saved by Grace through faith.

Hello WalterandDebbie,

praise the Lord for his grace mercy compassion and unconditional love

it is always amazing to hear someone testify on behalf of Gods affection and desire for his people

what always amazes me is how he gave his only begotten sons life for our lives

while we were yet sinners and undeserving

that is real genuine love

there is no defense or excuse to say God didn't love us

amazing grace how sweet the sound

Peace

Hello WalterandDebbie,

praise the Lord for his grace mercy compassion and unconditional love

it is always amazing to hear someone testify on behalf of Gods affection and desire for his people

what always amazes me is how he gave his only begotten sons life for our lives

while we were yet sinners and undeserving

that is real genuine love

there is no defense or excuse to say God didn't love us

amazing grace how sweet the sound

Peace
Amen! to the above, Praise The Lord, but how are you? we are doing okay, Always giving all the thanks unto our Saviour Jesus Christ.

Colossians 1:3

http://biblehub.com/kjv/colossians/1-3.htm

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back