Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study Know The Difference

LABrown

Know The Difference

[Mat 11:25-27
[25] At that time Jesus answered and said, "I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from [the] wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes.
[26] "Even so, Father, for so it seemed good in Your sight.
[27] "All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and [the one] to whom the Son wills to reveal [Him].
[Jhn 6:28-29
[28] Then they said to Him, "What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?"
[29] Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent."
[Jhn 3:34-36
[34] "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
[35] "The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.
[36] "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
[Jhn 14:23-26
[23] Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
[24] "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
[25] "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
[26] "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
[Heb 7:12, 18
[12] For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
[18] For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
[Rom 8:1-2
[1] [There is] therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
[2] For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
[Heb 8:11, 13
[11] "None of them shall teach his neighbor, and none his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them. ...
[13] In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
[Mat 7:21-23
[21] "Not everyone who says to Me, 'LORD, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
[22] "Many will say to Me in that day, 'LORD, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'
[23] "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

xxx You must know the difference if you are ever going to come to the right conclusion. Two different Lords, two different testaments, two different laws, two different justices, two different covenants, two different righteousness, two different sets of commandments.

Back