Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] Long Distance Relationship

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
J

Johonoknat

I've been knowing Ciara for a little over a year now, and we have both gone through very hard breakups and helped each other through them. And I don't know... something just grew from it. We grew closer, and about three and a half months ago, started dating. We've had the pleasure of meeting once, and its been very nice. Its wonderful to finaly love someone who loves me back, and she feals the same way. There are problems though, and lots of them. The seven hundred fifty miles between us, the fact that she's black and I come from a traditional southern family- with ties to the KKK, her anxiety, and the fact that we know that we can't be together untill after college- she has a full scholarship to one of the best universities in North Carolina, I couldn't ask her to give that up for me, and my only source of funding- my mother works at a university, and I can go there almost free, so she is demanding that I go there. This is going to be a long, hard road if we are going to make it. I'm willing to make the sacrafices necisary to be with her, but we need God's help here if we can make it through three to four years without each other and still be faithful to the person we love. Please pray for us. Thank you.

Thanks. You have no idea how much that means to me. :biggrin lol more than a smile can say.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back