Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Looking for conservative church in Melbourne Australia

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
C

cjh_au

Hi all, I’ve been searching by myself for quite some time now for a conservative Bible-centric church is Melbourne, Australia. Around my in the local area, we have a few churches, but when I enquire about their tolerance for, say homosexuality, they are moral relativists. I don’t agree with this.

I prefer a stricter, traditional Bible teaching and are looking for a church that reflects that. I have four children and so am also looking to have my wife, four children and I baptised there.

I was connected with the protestant Uniting Church for a while (never baptised though), but they went South on issues like homosexuality, which pretty makes them irrelevant to me now, and irrelevant to others too if the decline in attendance is anything to go by.

Any help would be great in finding a traditional Christian church in Melbourne Australia.

Thanks,
Chris

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back