Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

[ Testimony ] lost and found !!

shoebooty

Hello my names Glenn and i live in FLA, and I want to start off saying I am a Christian and have been since 3/29/90. I always had the pulling towards God even before I was a Christian that began around 1982, when I was 18 when me and a couple of friends I grew up with one night started talking about religion. Ever since that night I found my self continually searching for something that was missing in my life and did not quit know what I was looking for until the night of march 29, 1990 when I was on my way driving home one night around 9 pm that rainy night and I was turning the dial on the radio and came across a local Christian radio station that I never tuned in before that night. as I was going around the dial and came across the Christian station I heard a song that stopped me in my tracks to this day I do not remember the name of the song or who sang to me it sounded like angels singing it just to me in fact I never heard it again since that night. but every word that was in that song being sung described my life to a tee and how I was looking for something and did not know what, but what I do know is by time that song was over I was sobbing like a baby all the way home and could not stop I pulled into my drive way pouring rain out and lightning and thunder and as I sat in my car listening to that song starring out the window feeling the worst I ever felt as far as how my life was going. as I was looking up I remember talking to GOD and asking Jesus to come into my life and at that moment their was a bright flash of lightning and what felt like a few seconds while I was looking out my window I had a vision seeing Jesus on the cross and I was looking up at him his eyes were open and his head was tilted to the left looking down at me and I could see tears rolling down his face and then "bam" their was a crash of thunder and I was back to looking out the window again but now the feeling I had was like a heavy weight had been lifted off my chest and a complete feeling of such a happiness and a feeling that I still can not describe a feeling that I never felt again since, but a feeling that felt so warm and full of love that just felt like my whole body was enveloped in and around me that I never felt before and the thought of what I was looking for all my life I had just found was incredible feeling. ever since that night I listen to that radio station and i always have the lord on my mind and my bible cracked open and It seems that no matter how much I read it I always want more and can not get enough of his word. I just thought I would share my testimony with every one since this Is my first time writing on this forum and I want to say "God bless" to all my brother and sisters in Christ and keep looking up AMEN!

As the song goes.. Then the hand of Jesus touched me and now i am no longer the same..

Welcome to Gods family and the forum..:)
tob

Hi Glenn and great testimony; I love to hear such experiences. I hope you are blessed among us and I look forward to your posts as you grow in the Lord in grace and knowledge of Him. Blessings in Christ Jesus :wave

You are God's child and never ever take it for granted. He will take care of you as long as you turn to him. Have no worries because the rest He will guide you.

Back