Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

MAine in the house

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
B

Bark of the Ark

ok so I have done the whole Forum thin g alot but never on a christian site, even thought I am a born again christian, and have been for quite some time. What sort of stuff do people talk about in here, do I have to be a theologeon to understand?

Hope its a good experience, as am sure it will be. see you all soon

MAINE ROCKS!

We Talk about all kinds of things. You don't need too much theological knowledge, but it doesn't hurt if you do. I hope you enjoy posting with us. 8-)

Howdy! It's nice to meet you! Trust me, you don't need to be a theologian, 'cause I certainly ain't. I do learn a lot, though. Hope you like it!

Love in Christ,

CLY

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back