Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] Marriage needs prayers

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
So, my wife and I of three years blended a family pretty fast. Through the first two and half years there was resentment at times from her oldest daughter and my youngest son that caused friction, amongst other normal issues such as finances. My wife has a past in which her mom committed suicide and she was on the phone with her when it happened. Then was the first to respond. This was before we knew each other. Then her first 17 yr marriage was with a man who cheated on her several times and wasn't much of a husband or Dad at times. She and I had separated for four months last year, and although she said I want to take it slow before saying your fully back, it was almost going 9 months. My own sons had been staying with my mom, and their mom on her eight days she gets them a month. They only came to our house during the weekends. She was afraid that if we all got back in one house all the chaos, and bad coping habits would start again. Despite us doing much better. We went on a concert a few weeks ago in which she said was her best birthday ever. She told me the next day please don't leave me I love you Im' getting closer. Then two days later ask me to leave give her some time and space for clarity. She's starting to see a mental therapist this week. Im so confused I love this woman, but why tell me this to not leave then boom leave I need space.

Heavenly Father, we pray You will guide Guamboyd in his marriage and bring about reconciliation as You Will, in the Name of Jesus. Amen and Amen.

I pray that satans lies, wiles and deception be destroyed from your marriage and family and the Lords will be done. What God has joined together let not man put asunder. I pray that you would love your wife and your love for her would increase and that your wife would love and respect you and her love and respect for you would be increased. I prayed that there would be love and unity in your family and with your children in the name of Jesus.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back