Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Meaning Roman 3:30 justify the circumcised by faith

Study the meaning of:

he will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith. Romans 3:30

In trying to study water baptism by reading particular articles this scripture came to me again.

And I am wondering if the meaning is that salvation of the Gentiles is through mere belief in who Jesus is with intent to follow...

And

As for the Jews Through the Faith then meaning upon bublical priciples and teachings.

And of course I dont know...but I have to come up with a Thesis to prove or disprove this ideal.

In looking at this then: could it be written as gentile by faith and Jews through the faith.

Note: Gal 2:16 may be a reference

Last edited:
Study the meaning of:

he will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith. Romans 3:30

In trying to study water baptism by reading particular articles this scripture came to me again.

And I am wondering if the meaning is that salvation of the Gentiles is through mere belief in who Jesus is with intent to follow...

And

As for the Jews Through the Faith then meaning upon biblical priciples and teachings.

And of course I dont know...but I have to come up with a Thesis to prove or disprove this ideal.

In looking at this then: could it be written as gentile by faith and Jews through the faith.

Note: Gal 2:16 may be a reference
Here is Galatians 2:16

2:15 We are Jews by birth and not Gentile sinners, 2:16 yet we know that no one is justified by the works of the law but by the faithfulness of Jesus Christ. And we have come to believe in Christ Jesus, so that we may be justified by the faithfulness of Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law no one will be justified. 2:17 But if while seeking to be justified in Christ we ourselves have also been found to be sinners, is Christ then one who encourages sin?

I highlighted the law, because I want to see if there is any translation that contrast it with "the faith of Christ " instead of the "faithfulness of Christ"

I highlighted in orange because this sounds like its coming from a Jew's point of view

now lets check for other comments on translation

Here notes <52>

so yes coming from these notes it could be "Christ's Faith"
subjective> genitive and mean> “Christ’s faith” or “Christ’s faithfulness”

Absolutely not! 2:18 But if I build up again those things I once destroyed, I demonstrate that I am one who breaks God’s law. 2:19 For through the law I died to the law so that I may live to God. 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ, and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So the life I now live in the body, I live because of the faithfulness of the Son of God, 62 who loved me and gave himself for me. 2:21 I do not set aside 63 God’s grace, because if righteousness 64 could come through the law, then Christ died for nothing! 65

Here is Galatians 2:16

2:15 We are Jews by birth and not Gentile sinners, 2:16 yet we know that no one is justified by the works of the law but by the faithfulness of Jesus Christ. And we have come to believe in Christ Jesus, so that we may be justified by the faithfulness of Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law no one will be justified. 2:17 But if while seeking to be justified in Christ we ourselves have also been found to be sinners, is Christ then one who encourages sin?

I highlighted the law, because I want to see if there is any translation that contrast it with "the faith of Christ " instead of the "faithfulness of Christ"

I highlighted in orange because this sounds like its coming from a Jew's point of view

now lets check for other comments on translation

Here notes <52>

so yes coming from these notes it could be "Christ's Faith"
subjective> genitive and mean> “Christ’s faith” or “Christ’s faithfulness”

Absolutely not! 2:18 But if I build up again those things I once destroyed, I demonstrate that I am one who breaks God’s law. 2:19 For through the law I died to the law so that I may live to God. 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ, and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So the life I now live in the body, I live because of the faithfulness of the Son of God, 62 who loved me and gave himself for me. 2:21 I do not set aside 63 God’s grace, because if righteousness 64 could come through the law, then Christ died for nothing! 65
Here is an article Im going to look at:
My goal here is to see the meaning of Christ's Faith. Which I believe is in God the Father.

This article must be googled..super 🙀 👏

Hab 2:4 Behold, he whose soul is not upright in him shall fail, but the righteous shall live by his faith.

Last edited:
Here is an article Im going to look at:
My goal here is to see the meaning of Christ's Faith. Which I believe is in God the Father.

This article must be googled..super 🙀 👏

Hab 2:4 Behold, he whose soul is not upright in him shall fail, but the righteous shall live by his faith.
And what is Jesus's Faith in His father God

And what is Jesus's Faith in His father God
for it will certainly come to pass – it will not arrive late.

2:4 Look, the one whose desires are not upright will faint from exhaustion,

but the person of integrity will live because of his faithfulness.

The answers are usually in the old testament
It seems wrong translations can really destroy meanings.

What it sound likes to me is a matching or meeting

As when God works faith until we work faith or have faith.
For lack of better wording.

It seems that when you do what is in the kingdom you meet the kingdom or the kingdom meets you.

For example what does it mean by : " will live because if His Faithfulness"

Whose faithfulness? Is it the same faithfulness of Christ???? All comes down to belief in God

Through the faith seems to mean continual belief in God. You believe God for the law now believe Him for Christ AS THE FULLFILLMENT OF THE LAW.

Lets see what this articke has to give:

Back