Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Mighty Christian Soldier Marching On !

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
B

bhakthi

Be strong in the Lord and in the power of his might"Ephesians;6:10
Once you do this it will make you the strongest man on earth
Then using the mighty weapons =."Mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds.2 Corinthians;10;2
" Now strongholds are invincible and hard to reach.The Bible tells that David lived in strongholds.It will take months or years for even a mighty army to reach and destroy a stronghold. Stronghold is where the enemies make their strategies and store up all their resources .It is their camp from where the whole operations are carried out...
David and his men followed the Amalekites and took back everything they had stolen.But these.Amalekites were not in their stronghold but they were in the open feild.If they were in their stronghold it would have been very difficult or probably inpossible for David to defeat them .
But Apostle Paul speaks about weapons that can demolish strongholds of the enemy.The weapons of warfare in Corinthians are different from what we see in the book of Ephesians.In Corinthisans it is about using the weapons.In Ephesians Paul talks about how to put on the whole armor of God.
The soldier Paul trains to equip is not on the defensive but on the offensive.He goes forward and attack the enemy camp. Remember what the Lord said,"In fact, no one can enter a strong man's house and carry off his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man. Then he can rob his house."Mark;3:27
There is nothing that can bring down an armored christian soldier who is dressed for battle under the Mighty Commander the Lord Jesus Christ.
"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always "Ephesians;6:10-18
"Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle." Psalm;141

Amen. Good post. And most importantly the Word of God is our Sword. And the Word has a life of its own. "For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart." (Hebrews 4:18)

God also said of his Word: "So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; it will not return to me empty, without accomplishing what I desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it." (Isaiah 55:11)

Another thing that can go along with what you said above, is another (short) list of armor in the Bible which I had never noticed before in 1 Thessalonians: "Let us be sober, having put on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet, the hope of salvation." (1 Thess 5:8)

God Bless,

~Josh

Back