Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] miscarriage

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
G

Grace Alone

Hi everyone. Will you please pray for me and my DH. I had a miscarriage on Friday at 8 weeks. I just can't believe this has happened. I know that God has a plan for our family and I believe that He will bless us with children in His time, but that doesn't take away the grief I feel over this child. I wanted this baby so much. Why do babies who are wanted and loved die when there are so many mother's who are killing and abusing their children?? I know that is unanswerable, other than to say that we live in a world of sin. I don't mean to rant and feel sorry for myself. I know that is unproductive. I want to deal with this in a way that is pleasing to God. I really appreciate your prayers.

I'm so sorry, Grace - holding you both up in prayer.

Jules

Also, don't be hard on yourself - you've lost a child. You're allowed to grieve; it doesn't show a lack of faith, it shows the very thing that makes you human and also shows one of the reasons you will be a great mother. Aside from the mourning aspect, your hormones will be weird right now - be gentle with yourself.

Jules

Dear Grace Alone

Grace Alone-

I'm sorry that you have had to go through this kind of pain. I was in the same boat 1 year ago. My wife had a miscarriage and we lost our son. Time and God will mend the wonds. I had a very hard time going through that situation. It was my first child and I couldn't wait. I woke up one morning to my wife yelling in the bath tube. I rushed her to the hospital and they took care of her. I went home a few hours later and had to clean the bath tube. The pain I went through that day I could never discribe, I was so close to cursing God that I really had to bite my tongue. I did not because I know I am his creation and he is always doing what is best for me. I'm sorry that you are going through that pain. I wouldn't wish it on anyone in the world, God knows what's best you will come out of this bigger and better in your faith than ever before. I went through my trials and tribulations and God blessed me with a baby girl. He will do the same for you. Never give up hope and always have faith in him. God bless and I'll be praying for you and yours.

Rev. Michael T
Solider for Christ

Grace,

I'm so sorry I'm just now seeing this. I haven't been on the forum much lately.

Grieve. You need to grieve. It's natural.

Since the baby was so small, I don't know if you had a memorial or anything like that, but something you could do is plant a tree in his/her memory. I know a lot of people that have done that and when you see that tree blooming and growing, just think of your child blooming with Christ in heaven. Your baby is in a good place, but that doesn't make things any easier on you. It's still so painful.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

i'M SO SORRY THAT YOU WEN TTHROUGH THAT. tHINK THOUGH, IF gOD WANTED THE CHILD IN HEAVEN THEN YOU SHOULD ALSO FEEL THAT IT WAS APRIVILEDGE AND HONOR TO CARRY ONE OF GOD'S LITTLE ANGELS. hE HAD A PLAN FOR THIS BABY AND THOUGH IT CAUSED YOU PAIN SOME GOOD WILL COME OUT OF IT. THE BABY KNOWS YOU LOVE IT AND YOU WILL SEE IT WHEN YOU GET TO HEAVEN AND YOU WILL SEE HOW TRUELY AMAZING IT IS

I will pray for you and I totally understand. Your sweet angel is with Jesus and you will see your child in heaven.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back