Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Modern Day Prophecy

G

Gcront

Modern Day Prophecy

I can remember back within my early teens, when we first started noticing our young women first started working out in their front yards, with nothing but a very skinny set of shorts on. I heard many of our old-timers saying that this can only bring on nothing but corruption and violence, which we have found now to grow and cover the Four Corners of our earth.
Then when they started putting on these small beauty pageant for our small children once again heard our old-timers prediction that nothing good could come out of putting our small children out there showing them off. We have also founded much violence to has followed many of these small children, from many brutal acts even down to many deaths, here we have found that their own great beauty has once again destroyed them.

Now that I have become one of these old-timers I can now sadly make my own predictions, I was watching one of our news media on television, I was watching these several very small boys and girls being very small kids dancing all over the stage. With these small children catching the eye of the anchor and my own eye, with the announcer saying that they sure knew how to strut their stuff.
Then what do we think about these sex-offenders that have been abusing and killing our small children, they are taking all this in, and will gladly go to any and all extreme just to get their hands on them. I’m sure that our sex-offender are keeping a much closer tab on the whereabouts of these small kids, this is more than our own law enforcement officers are keeping on these many sex offenders that we now find are still out there.

Now with many years under my belt I’m going to make my own prediction, with the much corruption coming from this much sexual abuse handed down from our own many generations of corruption. With all this abuse now growing among our very small youth, an abuse that has many times rounded up with murder or often even being buried alive, with these many abuser being put back out on the streets.
But still we are still putting our youth out there after knowing of this great danger, and also putting them out there on television to face a very corrupted and sinful world. With the many predictions of these old-timers being handed down through and from our many generations of corruption we have found them becoming much more terrible and with much greater horror with each generation becoming a lot more than the day before.

Over these many years I haven’t only watch our Supreme Court hair slowly turn grayer and grayer; I have also watched during this very same time the words of God being stolen out of our schools and also our government, along with the rights to life along with abortion. I have heard many of our so-called Christians say that the words of our Lord should only be taught in our homes, and not within our schools and that we also need to respect this separation of our church and state.
There is also from many words from God that they have not read or studied themselves, or they would have known of what had happened to Israel many times by following these very same rules that they are now encouraging for our country today. Then yet they think that everything you say should be backed by scripture, but yet they haven’t themselves learned how to take this very same scripture into their own heart, by living only from and by these very same laws that has came from our Lord.

We now have many churches that call themselves the church of Christ, which are now only found to be supporting Satan the prince of darkness. This is after what we have found in our wedding vows that we now find within our marriage ceremony, which should only be between a man and a woman given unto us only by these the laws of God. This is when many of our churches have let the adversary of our God move into our churches becoming the corruption of our own immorality; this is after going only after their own pride and not the pride within our Godhead.
Yes we haven’t only seen the hair of our Justices change, for over these many same years we have also witnessed the colors of our whole country slowly change from blue to red, generation the hopes of a better tomorrow, coming from the will of God. With the retirement of Justice O’Conner God has once again called forth his own soldiers of God, coming from out of this great Book of Revelation here within our own days and time.

Going to church is something that we all need, even from my very youth I have always had a great yearning, the craving that carries a very great hunger for the word of God. This is much more than the one or two words that most of our pastor’s only serve before they're assemble before their weakly sermon from the Bible, or deliver before their congregation on Sunday morning.
Only after a very few words from the Bible, and then we find this to be followed by an hour or more of glorifying themselves, as they strut back and forth across their stage in front of our Heavenly Father’s pulpit. We find this act also then turning into much more glorifying as they ask for their tithes, their love offering and also their many pledges; this is only then that they might then bless their congregation.

Many may think that I’m a very ill person, but thinking how good God has been and the grace given to man; then looking around us and seeing the corruption that is now covering our whole country, with many calling themselves the leaders of God’s people. This is after and along with many also knowing that God so loved man whom he had created, even with many of our pastors looking only to their own glory, this is only that man might also be glorified with their own wealth.
This is a God that so loved the world that he was willing to give his one and only Son, that who so ever believeth shall not persist but have ever lasting life. Then there was Christ who so loved the church, which he was willing to die on the cross and shed his own blood; this is that we might be called the children of God, even with Satan working against the truth of God from the very beginning.

We find many saying that we as Christians are trying to change the world, but we are only concern in a man’s soul, this is the same as when Christ said that his Kingdom was not of this world. For here on earth we find that the tars is still living with the wheat, what we are concern in is when the wheat shall be separated from the tars into all eternity, when the only answer shall then become the one and only name of Jesus Christ’s New Kingdom.
This is when the blood of Christ shall preserve the wheat into the Kingdom of God, and the tars shall then be destroyed with fire, as they follow Satan down into the eternity of extermination. For this is when man shall reach the Great White Throne Judgement, there will only and shall be one Judge. This is when man shall be given no other choice as through their eternity, this is the only world that we are now trying to change or enlarge and it is not of this world.

Go to http://www.glorifiedchrist.com for more information.
Thanks and God Bless You
Herbert

Back