Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Science __ ] Multiple Big Bangs

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Rockytopva

If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2) --- Making this eternal stuff

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma --- And bang! Back to plasma!
Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, and a mind to study these things
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

There could have been trillions of big bangs throughout eternity for all we know. I believe the big bang as we know it was in response to heavenly activities instigated by an angel we know as Lucifer, whose name means, "light-bearer" - shining one, morning star, Lucifer - hêylêl, hay-lale'; from Strongs H1984 (in the sense of brightness); the morning-star:—Lucifer.

It appears that Lucifer was once a created being of beauty, intelligence, and power. Having developed an incredible self image he thought to exalt his thrown to even greater heights...

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. - Isaiah 14

As far as the timing I believe that the fall of Lucifer taking a third of the angels with him instigated the big bang...

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. - Genesis 1
And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. - Revelation 12:3-4

I believe Lucifer knew all along that there was one who would take his place, Jesus Christ our Lord. And that he was preparing an assembly would would rule in his stead. There was an event afterwards in which I would call "The Big Bang" in which mass turned to plasma energy and spread out from a point of origin. What we would measure as trillions of years could have passed until God placed the planet earth into such an orbit that he could call the light day and the darkness night, making the first day of creation. The timing between the big bang and the first day may seem very long. But in eternal measurements very quick.

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. - 2 Peter 3:8

As far as the ending I would think that Isaac Newton was closest to the truth.... From a folio cataloged as Yahuda MS 7.3g, f. 13v:

"So then the time times & half a time are 42 months or 1260 days or three years & an half, reckoning twelve months to a year & 30 days to a month as was done in the Calendar of the primitive year. And the days of short lived Beasts being put for the years of lived kingdoms, the period of 1260 days, if dated from the complete conquest of the three kings A.C. 800, will end A.C. 2060." - Isaac Newton

With a thousand years of peace predicted we will have yet another big bang afterwards in which the mass will return to plasma energy in which God will do something else with it.

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. - 2 Peter 3:10

In reading the Book of Job God had issue most of Job uttering things he knew not...

1 Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? - Job 38

So hopefully I will have enough humility to admit this is the closest as I can imagine it. Also interesting even in tunnel drilling the workers would find many things unexpected...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2) --- Making this eternal stuff

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma --- And bang! Back to plasma!
Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, and a mind to study these things
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)
Where did you get these from?
Why are you drawing comparisons between seemingly unrelated concepts? am curious.
The Supernatural realm does NOT follow the physical laws, fyi.

There could have been trillions of big bangs throughout eternity for all we know.
What do you mean by big bang in this context?
And what realm would these "big bangs" happen in? Physical or Supernatural realm?

I believe the big bang as we know it was in response to heavenly activities instigated by an angel we know as Lucifer,
But there's virtually nothing to back this belief. May as well believe that Napoleon Bonaparte secretly ate 10 frogs before his first involvements in being a leader.

Besides, the big bang that the Secularists want you to believe in is false. Believe the Genesis account, not the copy.

Where did you get these from?
Why are you drawing comparisons between seemingly unrelated concepts? am curious.
The Supernatural realm does NOT follow the physical laws, fyi.

What do you mean by big bang in this context?
And what realm would these "big bangs" happen in? Physical or Supernatural realm?

But there's virtually nothing to back this belief. May as well believe that Napoleon Bonaparte secretly ate 10 frogs before his first involvements in being a leader.

Besides, the big bang that the Secularists want you to believe in is false. Believe the Genesis account, not the copy.
I am a Lab Technician with 30 years experience in spectrometry. A spectrometer will energize a prepared sample and measure its absorbed or emitted intensities. If you look inside a spectrometer you will find a prism and receptors to measure the intensity. As each element has its unique wavelength energized you can measure the intensity and come up with a calculation.

With my experience at spectrometer I came to believe that...

Mass (m) = Energy (Plasma)

And in scripture...

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. - 1 John1:5

In the end God is going to turn the mass of the universe into plasma... And do something else with it!

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. - 2 Peter 3

The Bible has much to say about darkness and light if you read into it.

Sorry but true biblical interpretation is reading what the Bible says and reading out of what it says.
When we read into the bible, we read in our preconceived ideas.
These are usually false.
But... I have read the Bible!

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. - 2 Peter 3:10

The mass will turn to plasma. How hard is that to understand?

The big bang spiritually... Who is among you that feareth the Lord, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the Lord, and stay upon his God. - Isaiah 50:10

That is your understanding.You could be right, equally does it matter compared with what else will be going on.

Very soon God will turn the mass (m) of the universe into plasma (E/c2) and do something else with it...

Behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. - Isaiah 65:17
Who hath directed the Spirit of the Lord, or being his counsellor hath taught him? - Isaiah 40:13

Even so... How could instruct God to take plasma energy and re-create creatures with trillions of cells?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back