Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] My friend wants to commit suicide

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I

IesuKakkoii

if you all would please pray for my friend Ashley i don't whats going on in her life but she feels there is no hope and please pray that she grows this enomous amount of faith in the Lord and please pray that God will help her through everything and pray that the devil will back away and stop getting into her mind and making her think these depressing thoughts please she's a dear friend of mine! thanks!

Oh dear.. thats terrible... I've been like that before... before I found God.. or he found me... however it works. ^^ She will be in my prayers.

I will pray!

Hi!
This is scary to read. I am very sorry about it.
Did you talk to your friend? You have to find out the reason why she wants to commit suicide.
I will pray so that the Lord will save your friend and will give you strength to prevent what she wants to. Do you best to be always with Ashley.
Is she a Christian? Please, I am worried about it.
Could you please let me know about what is going on with both of you?
May God keep her safe and embrace her with His unconditional love!

I am praying for your friend.

Just be a friend for her right now - she really needs one. Offer to talk to her, if nothing else just be the shoulder to lean on that she needs right now.

Suicide intervention can be emotionally taxing for you too. Keep yourself rested and I will be praying for you too that God will use you in all of this.

Brenda

I am truely sorry to hear that

I am so sorry that this has come up in both your life and hers. She just needs to find the path that she is supposed to be on and then she will see that everything will work out in the long run. Yet at the same time she needs to realize that ot everything is going to be easy and that things are going to be far from her way and the way she wants things to go. However, with your help I know that she can make it through this. But most of all with the help of God all things are possible. I will be praying for her.

Father God, you know what Ashley is going through right now. Give her the peace that you alone can provide. Be her strength and sheild in this hard time. Let her see that all things have a way of coming together as long as she lets you lead the way. Let her learn to be a follower and let her see that life is precious. Guide her and bring her throuh tis safely. In your name Heavenly Father. Amen!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back