Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

My resignation letter from the Roman Catholic Church

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
X

xicali

Following is my resignation letter from the Roman Catholic Church and from my position as Director of the Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA), a program designed to teach Catholicism to adults who would like to become Catholics.

by Robert Mayberry, Palm Harbor, Florida

No is not me...

Is this letter supposed to mean something? I've seen it many times as if the opiniion of Mr. Mayberry should convince us. But the fact is that the very straw men he raises have been refuted many times on this and other boards. This letter sounds like a protestant make up. There are some Robert Mayberry's in the area so it may be legit. But as I said his arugements have been answered many times.

Was it edited?

I don't see a letter...

I did a google search for it, and it came up on a few Christian sites (none of which were run by the author himself). Futhermore, he makes reference to working in a parish, and to his parish priest, but names neither. This makes me highly skeptical of it's being written by a Catholic who actually held such positions.

Will the real "Robert Mayberry" please stand up?

Back