Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[ Testimony ] my testimony/telling; paranoid schizophrenia and some autism and, mouthfull..

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

xounstaer

i will seek the chance to post maybe in a new thread a bit more information about me. so that one can get a finer sight upon how i post when it's strange and then know why.

i feel opened up and i could use a healing hand over all horror and tragedy that came along with my believe/story/psychosis and paranoid schizophrenia.

sure a lot changed since ww2 and 1 the para in europe are at least taken care of(the big ones)

IN AFRICA THEY ARE TRIBE LEADERS BUT ALSO TAKE MEDICATION A PSYCHIATRIST TOLD ME.

sry caps on by accident.

but i am a dutch young male and for the good and right order i will maybe today or tommorow post some information about, for example my diagnose and my own wording of what is the matter.

why should i tell here (i mean you are not mental health care, are you;) )

i should tell here since i have the type of religious psychose.
centered around jesus and god and human kind itself and a star and the sun (which is also star:chin)

anyways i will by like talking formaly a bitsy just cause i want to avoid getting banned, creating misunderstandings, causing mass psychose, or going paranoid myself cause i sure do believe in the word(s)'. all of them.

i was busy replieng under repent, forgive me.
but that's not right i do not feel like i must repent for a curse or bless or whatever it is that i was born with.
i do repent over sin(s) though. but there is not really a case of sin in there, my psychosis. sure i got sin left still some even if it's just to be honest and clear in ways of thinking about like when somebody namecalls me. then i usually first think honest bad and then i say sorry and pray better:salute (moral reasonings)

but i will open up a thread to inform anybody who wants to know what me is, and why i post/type so oqaud or so if i do.

and to give some insight into me really and to prevent for things such as relativation/perspective. to be left aside..

i copy this now and open a topic about it, since i feel that more then real.
and then maybe when i tell about it formaly it's usefull some/anyway.
just hope it wont make you look different at facts' and water'.:confused:

huuuuhhhhfff i just feel sinceraly like it's more then fair to at least put some things in sevaral ways of perspection. instead of me being your returned saviour. to me i am, ok let me or god the Sun or Jesus or Mozes or Jozef or pyramids where.

i'll soon try and explain what it is goodwise.
ty in advance

btw i stop , i go offline now, it's 6.31 am here it light a while now.
but i will reply to this the way i said i would.
from a psychologic and psychiatric and also client/patients perspectives.:nod

You dont have to suffer man,

2 Timothy 1:
7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Thank you AKJReader for sharing.:thumbsup

May God bless your heart and give you many blessings.

:waving Thanks for posting! Some time when you're feeling really rational, grounded and stabilized, PM me if you want, and we can talk about the topics of Jesus and true repentance. ;)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back